Project: MTA:Battlegrounds [MTA:BG]

Lawliet

DevLog, 08/22/17

Development is slowly, but steadily progressing. We've acquired a new member for the team, expert975, who's managed to solve a problem we've been dealing with for quite some time now.
There's no set date for a closed alpha, but rest assured, we are working on it as fast as we can.

The Home Screen
The screenshot inside the spoiler shows the earlierst version of the "Home Screen", where players will be able to customize their character, check their rewards and statistics and join a match (via that big "PLAY" button).

Spoiler

homescreen.png

After a while, I realized that the location you see in the screenshot isn't exactly the best one, so I decided to change it into an interior. I've also worked on it some more.
The screenshot in this spoiler shows the "STATISTICS" screen, where you can see how well you fare against other players (a leaderboard will be implemented in the near future).

Spoiler

yo.png

Lastly, we decided to introduce "crates" to the game, which contain, depending on their rarity, skins you can apply to your character. You'll also be able to buy crates (the money will be used to fund servers, website, forum, etc). The screenshot below shows the current version.

Spoiler

crates.png

Other fancy stuff that has been included is, for instance, some nice camera movement depending on what option you selected on the home screen (if you compare the last two screenshots, you will notice they show CJ from different perspectives. Now imagine that switch happening while the camera is moving).

Stay tuned, we will occasionally update this forum topic with new information, screenshots and a general progress report!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

WooW , I had the same idea, it is easy to apply and the idea dont need many peoples to create it , need 3 
1- Designer 

2- programmer

3- A person who does a long, easy job like get all pos of doors on the mta world, 
I will be working on this project after a few months , The server will be for Arabs because the main language will be arabic .. 

im didnt steal your idea or quoted it .. i just had the same idea and ill work on it soon ,, : )
Let's compete to see who are better ; ) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huuha, take it easy boys this is going way off topic.

First of all(this rule should be known by everyone), you must thank him that he even try, maybe his main language is something like a strange type of russian or polish, I want to see you speaking that.(So don't b!tch about it, you can clearly understand his question).

Second of all, who said you shouldn't ask for a resource from a close source project?(This is a rhetorical question, do not answer it)

Back on topic please.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tekken said:

Huuha, take it easy boys this is going way off topic.

First of all(this rule should be known by everyone), you must thank him that he even try, maybe his main language is something like a strange type of russian or polish, I want to see you speaking that.(So don't b!tch about it, you can clearly understand his question).

Second of all, who said you shouldn't ask for a resource from a close source project?(This is a rhetorical question, do not answer it)

Back on topic please.

Thank you for your intervention! in fact, I try to create my own resources but to understand English I find it moderately difficult in these cases. I want to create an PUBG Server and then share my work (scripts) since it is very difficult to achieve it: /, I think we all benefit. Good night (in my country)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, extremely new to MTASA itself and want to introduce it to my friends at a LAN in a few days

I am also highly excited to play this MOD offline next week. If there is any chance to make this happen, just PM me here.

Thanks a lot and have some nice holidays.