Good Luck!

Si|ent

Theres been a growing number of complaints about the amount of 'good luck' posts that appear in a new gangs first thread. In some cases it has been impossible for the gang to use the thread in a functional way, for organisation and news, due to the sheer amount of good lucks piling in from strangers.

It can be nice for a gang to be made to feel welcome, and a few good lucks can do this, it's out of hand though and can even kill a gang off in the worst cases. With this in mind we ask that after the first PAGE of a new gang thread you no longer post any good luck's. Let the gang settle in and use thier thread rather than flooding it.

Well thought up rule MrBump. I agree DomSpy, people only make the "GL" post in clan topics because they can, and not because they mean it. Pretty soon I'm sure a rule will be enforced where only clan members can post in their own topic, except for match requests and so on, and other general chat will have to be taken to the clans own board.

Can I be told why i got warned for the above post? thx.

To be warned with the system that was implemented only because of my efforts, for nothing more than a joke because I addressed this issue months ago and you shot it down on first instinct like everything else. Shame on you.

No respect at all.

Edited by Guest
I guess people will start saying bad luck now lol.
You may only post in another gangs thread to: Ask for a match, arrange time for a match, cancel a match. Apply to join. offer assistance such as refereeing or providing a server/webspace. And a single 'good luck' for new gangs.