[LF/PAID] Seeking Paid Web Developer!

Oh, Hiya!

I am here today to seek an "employee" who will be responsible for the scratch creation of a UCP that will be used with our Roleplay server, as well as a forum theme/skin and a mainpage for our server network!

This developer must be skilled in SQL, HTML(HTML5 preferred), PHP, Bootstrap (Sleek looking aint it?) and MyBB forum sets (until we are prepared to invest in a more permanent solution).

This developer will be given feedback of ideas for the UCP layout and the UCP Features, as well as features for our main site and forum skin.

These projects are PAID ON DELIVERY (Meaning, you will receive the full payment at the end of the job, and a contract will be written between both parties (myself, my co-owner(s) and the developer) to ensure that no scam is imminent and the end product meets our likings for our community.

We are looking for a developer who will remain professional and available for more jobs in the future.

These jobs DO NOT have a set payout, HOWEVER, the developer can give us estimates on how much he/she would like for all the projects, or each individual project!

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO ONLY ONE PROJECT FOR US, THIS IS STILL POSSIBLE!

For more details, or to begin work, please PM me on here or email: [email protected]