Developement Update (30/06/2005 @ 05:51 CET)

Oli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with a newsletter, as with any of these things, is its a commitment to produce interesting news... The devleopment of MTA isn't exactly the most exciting thing most people want to read about. Screenshots seem to be popular, but people seem to forget that they're just screenshots of San Andreas. The only way to make them look "exciting" is to add nametags...

Yes, because it was pointless and meant nothing. We haven't a clue when we'll be releasing, so us making up figures about how complete it is, then other people guessing from that an arbitary release date is so innacurate its pointless.

Yes, because it was pointless and meant nothing. We haven't a clue when we'll be releasing, so us making up figures about how complete it is, then other people guessing from that an arbitary release date is so innacurate its pointless.

Ow ok, well i think it's a good idea, don't give people false hope :wink:

i still hope it won't take long anymore but anyways... :)

Greetz

I prefer the RSS idea for two reasons:

1) It's easier because you don't need to keep a database of people's email addresses and have to sort out stuff like de-subscription etc.

2) A newsletter would be expected to be sent on a regular basis

• 1 month later...

This should prove to be the most awesome multi player out there as the single player is so fun....I can only imagine rival on line players skermishing for turf. Thank you for the developement!!!