[LF] Developers/helpers for CnR-RPG [Non-Paid]

Hello

My name is Deihim and i'm 20 years old, i'm a IT student currently and been busy with computers whole my life as many of you.

I'm sure all of you (us) always had a dream about having a Large gaming Community or having a bad-ass gaming server, well of course most of us didn't had the resources (money or time or even knowledge,...) or being too lazy. So i'm done with that and here i am. I'm here to support people who have talents but couldn't achieve anything for the reasons that i said. For the start it's gonna be a non-paid job but in progress i promise your time and energy wouldn't be unrewarded.

Now i'm announcing that i'm creating a Community called NexusGaming. Also, already made a website few years ago (nexusgames.ir) so that's a start.

I'm looking for unique people that have skills or even don't have but they're enthusiastic to make this from ground.

For example you! that you just started learning scripting or even you that don't know about any code but you have good damn ideas. Great things being achieved by great minds.

Well i explained myself and what i'm trying to do. And for my personality , i'm a friendly person but not naive , backing my friends and my close people always, always trying to be positive and look at the full half of the glass.

That's all. (for now)

Here is a list of things that i'm looking forward to create.

A- Creating a community (in a shape of forums or something)

B- Various Game Servers for example:
1- Minecraft
2- MTA SA (of course :D)
3- CounterStrike Server 
4- TeeWorld ( :D )
etc... (you can suggest any game servers when you joined the team)

C- Well designed website.
and... (always looking for ideas)

And for the final words: "A big community is gonna shape, the question is this do you want to help it shape?".

- The first post shall be written in at least 2 parts, being the first a brief description of yourself, and the second what are you requesting/offering, again, as detailed as you possible can/want.

Well this is the MTA forum so this post has to be about it i'm looking for people in general details that i said up there but anyway for MTA server i'm looking for scripter.

First of all i found a half worked script on the internet it almost has most of the features i needed but still,... i could start from scratches also but it's going to need a experienced scripter.

It's gonna be a CnR server with a slightly RPG.

List of the scripts needs work.

Login UI
DrugSystem
GateSystem
BaseSystem
ShopRobbing
Smartphone
Intro of Server (most important work that has to be done)

There are several other projects that i need help for and i got the resources and not skills, If you feel that you can do it, or even helping in anyway that you can i'm always here to reply. Feel free for any complains or suggestions.

With Regards Deihim

Just now, !#NssoR_) said:

You should fix your topic title as required.

• - Topic titles shall have the form [LF/OFFERING] Brief description [Paid/Non-Paid].

@deihim007

Ok :)

How can i edit the title?

Edited by Deihim007
3 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

No, your are "Looking for staff", thats LF stands for.

5 hours ago, !#NssoR_) said:

You can post your new title here , and we'll change it ASAP.

[LF]CnR-RPG[Non-Paid]

final choice