[ SURVIVAL SIMULATOR ] PROJECT ZERO × RU/EN

(I apologize for my bad english)

1.png

I present is a completely new MTA project with a survival mode in world full of zombies. Server is created from scratch and has many unique systems.

Creation and up-level of bases, raids on bases of other players. Hunting, fishing and growing vegetables for food. Attacks on camps and military bases, captured by bandits. Craft of various items and much more...

1.png2.png
3.png4.png
5.png6.png
7.png8.png
9.png10.jpg
11.png12.png

New mapping:

YMbMJrLsppU.jpg

Edited by Essle
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Your server looks pretty good, at least visually. There are missing translations that I can't understand, obviously.

There's something -extremely- annoying: the Q key. I'm using an AZERTY keyboard, and unfortunately, i'm using the key Q to move to the left. Please make it changeable ASAP, as I'd like to enjoy it without changing my keyboard settings everytime.

Gosh, this guy doesn't even read what's being said.

I must agree with some fellows on the server that new inventory system might be great-looking but is totally unpractical. Plus the loot system is completely not random, therefor you may run miles and miles (for about 30 minutes) without anything really happening and without falling on interesting stuff besides can openers and empty bottles, even after a "reloot" (loots reset). 3/10.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, aCr said:

Your server looks pretty good, at least visually. There are missing translations that I can't understand, obviously.

There's something -extremely- annoying: the Q key. I'm using an AZERTY keyboard, and unfortunately, i'm using the key Q to move to the left. Please make it changeable ASAP, as I'd like to enjoy it without changing my keyboard settings everytime.

I'll do it. What key use for inventory with AZERTY keyboard?

17 hours ago, aCr said:

Gosh, this guy doesn't even read what's being said.

I must agree with some fellows on the server that new inventory system might be great-looking but is totally unpractical. Plus the loot system is completely not random, therefor you may run miles and miles (for about 30 minutes) without anything really happening and without falling on interesting stuff besides can openers and empty bottles, even after a "reloot" (loots reset). 3/10.

After update 3.0.1 inventory is fixed

Edited by Essle
On 30.08.2017 at 05:18, aCr said:

Thanks for your reply.

I'd suggest the G or J key for AZERTY keyboard configurations, as the A key is already being used to switch weapons.

Is the 3.0.1 update already live ?

Key J is already used for inventory open.

On 02.09.2017 at 00:54, SanyiYT said:

Nice mapping

how to get server here?

IP adress? What do you mean?

Edited by Essle
  • 3 months later...
On 9/8/2017 at 10:55, ExtazyHD1 said:

Hey, Can you make things into english too? Most of the things are in rus,

And Can you make it possible to play with 1000x680 reslou?, Because its kidna bad to play on a patato pc on 1366x+ reslou.

You can do it via MTA settings.

@Essle great job my dude! Me and my friend have been enjoying very much for past few days.. - But it would be nice that each car could be locked by players and not just V.I.P's. Ofcourse it would be nice to be able to unlock them aswell, let's say if there'd be a pick set kit to picklock the vehicle. Second thing would be that y'all should be wiping the server each month or so. Third thing is that make armored vehicles feel like armored vehicles. For example military humvee. I was driving it and I easily got shot out of it even tho' it is armored and its windows are bulletproof. Just make them last more. That is it from me, again great job.