question

Royal0202

Question

3 answers to this question

I changed my IP by using a VPN server. There are 2 VPN servers on my pc: CyberGhostVPN and Windscribe. There's no problem with windscribe, when I change my IP with windscribe, I can play in each server in mta sa. But when I change my IP with CyberGhostVPN, yes, I cannot play in any server in mta sa-it says connection timed out. Consider that CyberGhostVPN has more country servers than WindScribe. So that I want to use Cyber, but I can't use. It's annoying. Can you please help me?

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
14 hours ago, Royal0202 said:

I changed my IP by using a VPN server. There are 2 VPN servers on my pc: CyberGhostVPN and Windscribe. There's no problem with windscribe, when I change my IP with windscribe, I can play in each server in mta sa. But when I change my IP with CyberGhostVPN, yes, I cannot play in any server in mta sa

VPN software uses its own tunelling/proxy methods and approaches to establish your connection, many of them aren't very compatible with separate applications/games and won't let through packets properly. When your favourite VPN doesn't let you connect to servers, you'll just have to get over it and use another, or in your case use the VPN that does work. Or else maybe write to their support to let them know compatibility with games/MTA is broken.

But to think we can do magic and fix something not caused by us but by the VPN software creator (intended or not), is unrealistic, so we can only advise you to use another VPN for now. @Royal0202