banned?

Begu

Question

6 answers to this question

Are u sure you got ban by MTA or from server? Here are reasons.

From MTA - if you got ban by MTA then contact Admins about you ban,reason for ban maybe you are using any anticheats program, point click hack etc.. But there will be duration of 1 week or 2 week for unban ! Contacting admin  may help you for unban !

From servers - admin of the server can ban you if you break the rules of server ,insults to admin etc.. All Credits  goes to certain server owner only MTA does not help you with this ban ,you need to appeal your ban at there forum or any websites of there respective servers!

10 minutes ago, Khadeer143 said:

Are u sure you got ban by MTA or from server? Here are reasons.

From MTA - if you got ban by MTA then contact Admins about you ban,reason for ban maybe you are using any anticheats program, point click hack etc.. But there will be duration of 1 week or 2 week for unban ! Contacting admin  may help you for unban !

From servers - admin of the server can ban you if you break the rules of server ,insults to admin etc.. All Credits  goes to certain server owner only MTA does not help you with this ban ,you need to appeal your ban at there forum or any websites of there respective servers!

I got banned by MTA. I can't join on any servers. If I'm trying to join on another servers is telling me the same message "You were banned by MTA" for 30 days :(

EDIT: And I don't want to wait untill 9 september because school will begin and i won't play more ... 

Edited by Begu
edit
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You were globally banned for making DDoS threats on a server;

Zt4gTYL.png

The last line.

After that, this specific server (SAES:RPG) was actually hit by a DDoS.

rNAz7Qq.png

It crashed more than 3 times, good job, we dislike DDoS'ers around here so what you did can get you a global MTA ban.

However, your ban will expire in 1 month, so all you can do is wait it out. @Begu

Edited by Dutchman101
fixed link to proof img
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

You were globally banned for making DDoS threats on a server;

Zt4gTYL.png

The last line.

After that, this specific server (SAES:RPG) was actually hit by a DDoS.

1.png

It crashed more than 3 times, good job, we dislike DDoS'ers around here so what you did can get you a global MTA ban.

However, your ban will expire in 1 month, so all you can do is wait it out. @Begu

Ok, but I didn't DDoS. It wasn't me. I swear on what you want :)