Problem with Youtube in MTA

TaKeR

Question

Hello , I have a problem with the extension of Youtube in Mta , When I open Youtube in the script of "Cinema" , the window turn black and after white and no charge anything , is the same with the small windows of youtube , but I don't know why , I can put images .png , .jpg and .gif in the cinema , but when I put one video of Youtube the windows turn to white , Can you help me with this situation ?

Regards.

7e36a6f5b7.png

76889724db.png

06b499a50c.png

30c0e878f8.png

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Jusonex said:

Can you provide the resource that allows us to reproduce the problem?

I've seen another irregularity, when I open the youtube player, it opens the CEF Launcher in charge of opening youtube and it closes automatically (sometimes this causes me an extreme increase of ping) but opening youtube through my browser having the mta open the increment of Ping is not so extreme , sorry for my english if anything is not precise
3 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

Are you sure it's not a problem in the script itself? We could easily do a youtube to screen resource on our server.

3 hours ago, NeXuS™ said:

Are you sure it's not a problem in the script itself? We could easily do a youtube to screen resource on our server.

I've seen another irregularity, when I open the youtube player, it opens the CEF Launcher in charge of opening youtube and it closes automatically , but (sometimes this causes me an extreme increase of ping) but opening youtube through my browser having the mta open the increment of Ping is not so extreme , sorry for my english if anything is not precise