Special ASCII Characters

jbeta

Being a Spanish player myself I often find it annoying not to be able to put common special characters in the chat window, sometimes making words ununderstandable unless explained in yet another sentence. :P I'm sure there are languages that rely even more on these characters.

I did a quick search and found nothing on this matter (but I may be wrong). Is it possible to implement these characters on the game chat? If so, I'd really appreciate seeing that in future versions of MTA.

Good luck and keep up the good work! :D

• 3 months later...
WHAT IS HE TRYING TO SAY??

No offence dude

If you dont understand, why speak?

People ask questions to find out the answer.

True, but then again, some people ask questions in every topic, because their to stupid to see the answer :wink:

What is that suppost to mean? I'm almost positive you've asked a question before.

Also I agree person that's spanish (not insult). I wish they did that for italians!

No offence dude

True, but then again, some people ask questions in every topic, because their to stupid to see the answer :wink:

What is that suppost to mean? I'm almost positive you've asked a question before.

Also I agree person that's spanish (not insult). I wish they did that for italians!

I don't understand you, please explain :D

No offence dude

:roll:hey lets keep hitting the quote button WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

People ask questions to get a better understading of something... THE END

No offence dude

:roll:hey lets keep hitting the quote button WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

People ask questions to get a better understading of something... THE END

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D