CefWeb module troubleshooting

mkbojan

Question

Ok, so this is kind of a continuation of this topic

After using the version that you guys sent me that would actually start on my computer, I tried to join the 1 server that I wanted to play on. But it kept crashing still.

Out of boredom and desperation I tried to connect to another server that I was playing on (mtasa://178.33.54.30:20256) which is heavliy modded but, it worked?! I could play on it, it didn't crash. As far as I know that server doesn't have any internet browsers or anything like that ( I also can join and play on  a friends server, but that server isn't modded, so it's kind of obvious)

I got in touch with one of the programmers (on the server that I couldn't play) , he disabled the internet browser, but I still got the same error..

My question is this: What MTA:SA elements could be using that module? Except for the browser ofcourse.  Could it be the radio streamer?

Would appreciate if someone could list out what could be using that module  :)

2 answers to this question

• MTA Team

Unfortunately, MTA requires a CPU with SSE2. The test version of MTA you have is bugged and unsupported. It will eventually stop working altogether when we push the next update.

The only permanent solution is to switch to a different PC.