Levileadermc

MySql module missing, altough it exists

Recommended Posts

Hello, I've downloaded Paradise Roleplay server, and it works, kind of, the server instantly quits because the MySQL module is missing, but it exists under the /mods/deathmatch/modules directory, please help

Share this post


Link to post

Is the module declared in mtaserver.conf ?

If you're using the 64 bit MTA server, the modules go in x64/modules

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ccw said:

Is the module declared in mtaserver.conf ?

If you're using the 64 bit MTA server, the modules go in x64/modules

 

I don't really have that file in x64 

X64KL5L.png

And yes it is defined in the main config

EDGZLTA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Uknown. said:

@Levileadermc create the folder Modules in the x64 folder and add into the Modules folder you've created those modules and it will work.

If its that easy, I will try it

Hope it works

Share this post


Link to post

It must work. :D

Folder gotta be called modules not Modules. Sorry for the uppercase at the first, it must be all lowercase.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Uknown. said:

It must work. :D

Do you mean like this?

QuguDZI.png

It didnt work for me, I don't know what is wrong

Edited by Levileadermc

Share this post


Link to post

Yes and I'd recommend to you to use updated modules, cuz that modules doesn't seem to me to be 64 bits one's. Are you using Paradise or vG?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

Yes and I'd recommend to you to use updated modules, cuz that modules doesn't seem to me to be 64 bits one's. Are you using Paradise or vG?

Using this: https://github.com/mabako/mta-paradise

4 minutes ago, Levileadermc said:

So It should have everything to be up and running

 

Btw, can I get the updated modules somewhere else?

Edited by Levileadermc

Share this post


Link to post

Dont use the sha one and replace the function sha1( password ) with hash( 'sha1', password ) in players main.lua and registration.lua

Dont include the ml_sockets cuz you wont need it and about MTA Mysql just put on google mta mysql module and the first link should lead you to the mta wiki page and at the right you will see several download options and choose the Linux 64 one. If something is not clear just ask me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

Dont use the sha one and replace the function sha1( password ) with hash( 'sha1', password ) in players main.lua and registration.lua

Dont include the ml_sockets cuz you wont need it and about MTA Mysql just put on google mta mysql module and the first link should lead you to the mta wiki page and at the right you will see several download options and choose the Linux 64 one. If something is not clear just ask me.

Where can I find those files?
 

qeZgjMm.png

Theres a link to a fix but its broken

Love this

Share this post


Link to post

look at the Lua sha1 function that is between .. .. Replace that sha1(password) with hash( 'sha1', password ) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

look at the Lua sha1 function that is between .. .. Replace that sha1(password) with hash( 'sha1', password ) 

I think we got off track here, Why would this effect the detection of the MySQL module?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Uknown. said:

This will avoid the use of the sha.so module. Cuz you cannot use it under a 64 bits server.

Okay, but I still don't know how to replace those strings, I know nothing about lua scripting

Share this post


Link to post

Just told you how to do it...

7 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

look at the Lua sha1 function that is between .. .. Replace that sha1(password) with hash( 'sha1', password ) 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.