[Question] Automatic base generation script

Hello community,
 I am wondering if it is posible to make an layout for underground base and then create script that will create a copy of that layout to every player who buys it in shop and make for him a marker for enterance on one of enterance locations on map. But that enterance marker should be visible only for that player or his group becouse his and other player marker should be on same location due to limitation of possible enterance marker positions.

Yeah i want make that bases what are in gta online. I could use interior dymension and then just port user in his base with tp function. But the question is how to get work that automatic generation.

I know but I need somehow make that if the player buys one from shop script automatic generate the interior in dimension with other base interiors and make a marker for player where he can enter his base but that marker will be visible only for him or his group mates. So I need make script for automatic generation of base from pattern. I mean that I create some example base and then use it for script that will be generate it automatic after players payment.

Just build the base in an interior location and make it's objects exist in all dimensions. Then assign a different dimension for each player that buys it. So you don't need to generate a new base from a template, rather you use the template itself multiple times.

Edited by Zorgman