KITTYS LOL

s0beit

but dogs are dumb, eager to love humans, and overly friendly. cats hate you. i love things that hate me.

Not if you treat them well for a couple years, they are very deeply emotional (some much more than others). Eventually the cat I had wouldn't be scared even if I was dropping stuff on the floor right beside it. You're right about the shallow dogs though, thats why I prefer cats, plus they are much cleaner.

Only thing that sucks is they shed hair all over, just like dogs =/

but dogs are dumb, eager to love humans, and overly friendly. cats hate you. i love things that hate me.

Not if you treat them well for a couple years, they are very deeply emotional (some much more than others). Eventually the cat I had wouldn't be scared even if I was dropping stuff on the floor right beside it. You're right about the shallow dogs though, thats why I prefer cats, plus they are much cleaner.

Only thing that sucks is they shed hair all over, just like dogs =/

Umm isnt cat poo smellier than dog poo?

cats actually you know, BURRY their crap, unlike dogs, who only make themselves look like theyre trying :P

LOL Around my house, there is no place to bury it. Its like around my house with a range of 100 M is road, or cement :| well, maybe your house territory isnt like mine, and i dont have a pet so i dont know much about them :P

Well, dogs don't shit in the house.

Because there is no place to bury it lol, well atleast in my house.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...