Sign in to follow this  
3xJavier

[Survival Pvp] The Division : Mexican Project [English/Spanish]

Welcome:ph34r:

3bC8RZB.png

Server Status-

This is my first server and I had working on it since 6 moths ago, actually the map it's 60% completed, I'm working on char custom and I would like add weapon custom too but  just I'am begginer scripter but I'll try. The sever it's not running but I hope that this months will able.

Description-

he server will count as I mentioned before, customizable characters, level system, customizable weapons, 
vip system, bots, safe zones, for now the map is only available in a small part of Grove street 
as the number of users grows , You will be disrobing more areas to explore more areas and look for prizes.
For now I do not have much to say because I am new to this and I would just like to know if 
they have any advice or any questions, Thanks.

UPDATES!

HUD UPDATED! 

LtD8WBH.png

UDAPTE 8/27/207

Hi, guys! New Map updated, dodge system, walkstyle.

gta_sa_2017_08_27_08_29_03_94.pnggta_sa_2017_08_27_08_29_14_01.pnggta_sa_2017_08_27_08_29_24_05.pnggta_sa_2017_08_27_08_29_48_24.png

JOIN US TO DISCORD :  https://discord.gg/uTHzgKK

Edited by 3xJavier
Updated!

On 8/27/2017 at 11:15, aCr said:

Any news ? Discord invitation has expired.

Hi, aCr! Discord Invitation updated ! Thank so much for your reply, I've updated some scripts, map, skin, Thank so much and please stand by! 

Pleasure is mine. The Discord invite still doesn't work. When you copy the link from your Discord server, make sure to set the duration to the maximum (i.e never-ending one).

Edited by aCr
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SanyiYT said:

good server!

Thanks, bro!!

10 hours ago, Nagisa said:

Server seems good. Will try it when it comes online.

Coming soon! 

On 29/8/2017 at 17:14, aCr said:

Pleasure is mine. The Discord invite still doesn't work. When you copy the link from your Discord server, make sure to set the duration to the maximum (i.e never-ending one).

https://discord.gg/uTHzgKK try now