scoreboard Question

Oussema

Just create a backup, and try to do it. If you are stuck somewhere or you get errors, ask here.

On 4/13/2017 at 19:48, Dutchman101 said:

- The Scripting section is not meant for those unwilling to learn, whose only intent is to try get others to finish the scripts they need, line by line. We see this happening way too often -  someone with seemingly zero scripting skills does not react on-topic to the set of functions they can use that other users provide them, and does not seem to take any pushes in the right direction forward; they are just waiting for a collective effort from other scripters to develop what they want. This is what we do not want to see. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NeXuS™ said:

Just create a backup, and try to do it. If you are stuck somewhere or you get errors, ask here.

..... i know that ! but i asked about somthing idk even where the part of colors in scoreboard ;)  

hard to edit not your own script ;) and all know that sir 

Then create your own scoreboard. As I quoted Dutchman, noone is willing to help a guy who is unwilling to learn. If you are creating a resource, and you stuck somewhere, you don't know how to continue, you can always ask, and we usually answer in an hour, or even after 15 minutes, depends on when you post. First, we'll give you instruction with some functions and orders, if you don't know how to start, we'll start the script for you, but we won't write the whole resource.

2 minutes ago, NeXuS™ said:

Then create your own scoreboard. As I quoted Dutchman, noone is willing to help a guy who is unwilling to learn. If you are creating a resource, and you stuck somewhere, you don't know how to continue, you can always ask, and we usually answer in an hour, or even after 15 minutes, depends on when you post. First, we'll give you instruction with some functions and orders, if you don't know how to start, we'll start the script for you, but we won't write the whole resource.

lol man i'm not unwilling to learn :v Hhhhh i just want know where parts of colors in scoreboard and i'll do it by my self ... i know all scripting rules so no need to start talking like that -___- 

if you will say to me where parts colors in scoreboard tell me if you won't np .. i'm sure there some one know where parts color in scoreboard  

i'll say it once again i can do it by my self but i just want know where is the part of colors in scoreboard nothing more .. i won't any one give me code or somthing like that 

• 3 weeks later...