when I click to Start Game nothing happens

Guest joboma

Hi I'm new here, and I'm having some issues,

First I had the Unhandled exception problem and I solved it copying the languages (not the american) from the text folder to the mta folder in vice city root. But now, I can connect to internet servers or my own created server, but when I click to Start Game it does nothing. The mouse cursor changes to an spinning cd to for the cd protection check, and when it ends, vice city won't load, nothing happens. I can play in single mode so the protection check is not failing, I don't know what happens . . .

I've searched the forum for similar issues but haven't found any, can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

Joboma

No, it's not a censored version, and I've tried other exes (mainly cracks, as some users have had success with cracks) but the problem persists. I've also triev both GTA VC versions, 1.0 and 1.1 but still nothing, GTAVC won't load after the protection check . . .

This may sound weird but this happend to me to, And i know who did it, and i have proof..his name is...FAYTE...The Member of VCL, here is the proof Greg says:

lol it worked

{VCL}gAnGsTa says:

huh

Greg says:

you certainly do

Greg says:

but as the person who caused the problem

Greg says:

I don't think helping you is a good idea ______________See? look ^^^hes a hacker a big fat hacker And Im sorry if this has happend to you but, I say we Get him! And Ban him and everything else!