Server Earnings

Simple0x47

Hello People.

I've make this post today, because I would like to know the amount of money that server owners have earned from their respectively servers during a month. I thank very much to those who will answer saying the truth. ( Not interested in reading lies ).

Thank you,

Simple01.

Server Name: [ Insert here your server's name ]

Server Players Base: [ Insert here your server's player base ]

Server's Monthly Earnings [ Insert here your server's monthly earnings ]

Those who will answer the truth and with proofs, can request a small script if they're selected like the winners of the random selection. ( Just the one's that send to me via PM, Skype ( killer.68x ) or Email ( [email protected] ) any proofs can participate in the random selection ).

Not yet in Romania, I agree. But sure could be a problem in other ummm... more regulated places. :) However, I was joking. As a matter of fact I'm curious too. So people, maybe not with proof or anything like that, but what are some average figures for a moderately successful server?

3 hours ago, Uknown. said:

In order to make a moderately successful server is enough to mount up a leaked gamemode on a :~ty slot based hosting with a pretty decent staff team with many donations prizes like VIP and stuff like that.

Not my server but a server called "Mini-Missions" manages to get 150 euro + per month, around 50 -90 players online everyday

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...