I didnt know where to post this so i just posted it here in the help section since im lookin for help...

I cannot see poeples sigs and i dont have the abililty to have one,the option just disapeared from my profile...when i switch skins it lets me have a sig but i still cant see any sigs on the forums,is this some kinda bug? Or am i restricted from seeing/having sigs?

Heres a pic of what its lookin like...

wtf0lo.jpg

If somebody knows whats goin on please let me know.

Feel free johnchappel.

According to moderator notes your signature image was removed on several occasions due to its size and replaced with the rule specifying the allowable sizes. This was ignored and the image was replaced by you each time. Revoking your rights to one prevented this from continuing..

I kept puttin it back cuzz it was within the size allowed,if you woulda actually checked it instead of assuming you would have seen that,i honestly was not trying to defy the rules,i just thought that since it was within the size it would be perfectly fine,but now i know i guess...any chance i can get some sig status back? Seeing as this was all just a misunderstanding and an unfair accusation.

Alright,you know what,im wrong,i just had somebody look up the size for me and my sig WAS too big,my mistake,i must have read it wrong...

"The images in your signature must be sized within either 400x150 OR 620 x 80 pixels."

Mine was 500x150 instead of 400x150,i coulda sworn differently,its an honest mistake,like i said i wasnt trying to break the rules,i just got things twisted up...you can lock this now.

...and maybe somebody would be kind enough to gimme my sig back,it would be apreciated.

Sorry for the double post,but i wanted to point out that this is why i was confused here,this is what it says next to the sig section in profile...

"A signature is a little text that can be added at the bottom of your posts. It's limited to 500 characters on 5 line(s) and 1 image(s) with none larger than 150x650 pixels and for a maximum of 150Kb. In your text, no more than 100 characters without space too."

Mine was 150x500,this says they can be 150x650,maybe its outdated or something but maybe you guys should change it just to avoid conflicts like this.