Crash

BlynK

Question

Witam. Jak wchodzę na serwer MTA po zalogowaniu się wyłącza mi sie gra i wyskakuje białe okno z napisami:

Version = 1.5.4-release-11595.1.000
Time = Sun Jul 30 19:39:04 2017
Module = C:\Users\Nataniel\Desktop\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe
Code = 0xC0000005
Offset = 0x003C51A8

EAX=FFFFFFFF  EBX=0604B760  ECX=0028F804  EDX=00000000  ESI=154DB120
EDI=00000000  EBP=0028F844  ESP=0028F7FC  EIP=007C51A8  FLG=00210286
CS=0023   DS=002B  SS=002B  ES=002B   FS=0053  GS=002B

Proszę o pomoc

3 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

The crash at 0x003C51A8 is due to a bad skin mod. Remove your GTA3.img skin mods or ask the server owner to fix or remove the broken mod, @BlynK

Info for modellers as this is first you'll find searching about this crash: (research on the type of DFF corruption leading to this crash) open the spoiler and models corrupted in this fashion arent rare around MTA/GTA scene

Spoiler

the model can be corrupted through incorrect exporting (atomics/multiple clumps/hierarchy entries mistakes, and/or incorrectly just selecting one of the atomics/hierarchies in list to export, and/or skinning the character model incorrectly, or linking Root and Bone/Skin Mesh together in modelling software which you shouldn't. (like in 3DS, schematic view, which still is incorrect approach for specificly SKIN models as you should use a Skin DFF exporter after skinning the meshes/atomics and not try to overcome the 'more than 1 hierarchy link selected! only 1 is allowed in dff' error using low-quality, shady tutorials telling you to use this incorrect method by linking the mesh to bones/root orsmth - it won't cut it for skins). Most of the times the damage to model leading to this crash is already done prior to trying to link meshes/hierarchies as described above, but as many modellers go wrong trying to export a dff with the assumed (bad) fix for ''multipe hierarchies'' this info is also relevant to a great share of modellers struggling with this issue, and just as relevant is using a designated Skin DFF exporter instead of generic/veh/world exporter, as otherwise you'd also get this crash. (and for the skin exporter, proper skinning of the ped model is required or you'll still run into the crash).

For those who understand how GTA engine works, the underlying problem is best described as: ped models have moving body parts, attached to and reliant to ''bones'' and making basal mistakes or corrupting that in this way will lead to a nullpointer in SA anim processing because it fails to move the bodypart, which is;

_RpHAnimIDGetIndex

CEntity is NULL (this is the exception for gta_sa crash at 0x003C51A8 with EIP 007C51A8)

If you want to reproduce this crash, download this resource which contains a model corrupted in a way to cause it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7xozt6lgs601v5/reprocrash.zip?dl=1 (read the attached txt) then start resource on server.

You can also take the .dff from that resource, and put it into your GTA3.img to load the corrupted mod, and encounter the same crash.

• Like 1

Dzięki za pomoc już wszystko ok :) Mam pytanie po czym rozpoznawać te błędy? Może mi się to przydać na przyszłość

Thanks for all the help ok :) I have a question and what to recognize these errors? It may be useful for me in the future

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
34 minutes ago, BlynK said:

Dzięki za pomoc już wszystko ok :) Mam pytanie po czym rozpoznawać te błędy? Może mi się to przydać na przyszłość

Thanks for all the help ok :) I have a question and what to recognize these errors? It may be useful for me in the future

I just described how to.. what are you going to do then, try to fix the skin mod? (then read my spoiler). I would advice you to just restore your GTA3.img to default (or delete culprit server skin mod/ask its owner to) or remove the skin mods if you cannot find which one caused it. But if i'm not wrong, this crash only happens when you face the corrupted mod (say, change your skin into it) so should be easy to identify the culprit.

PL: Właśnie opisałem, jak .. co wtedy zrobisz, spróbuj naprawić skórę mod? (Wtedy czytam mój spoiler). Chciałbym, aby po prostu przywrócić GTA3.img do domyślnego lub usunąć mody skórne, jeśli nie możesz znaleźć, który spowodował. Ale jeśli się nie mylę, to katastrofa dzieje się tylko wtedy, gdy napotykasz uszkodzony mod (powiedz, zmień skórę w to), więc powinno być łatwe do zidentyfikowania winowajcę.

Please keep it English here, or use Google translate vice-versa. I assume you understand it now and wont need to ask more about it.