[HELP]Removing The Door

I think the gate is part of the building model, not a separate object, hence it cannot be removed like this. The only solution would be to edit the dff and col of the prison building. If anybody knows of such a model or is able to edit it and wants to share, I'm equally interested :)

1 hour ago, Zorgman said:

I think the gate is part of the building model, not a separate object, hence it cannot be removed like this. The only solution would be to edit the dff and col of the prison building. If anybody knows of such a model or is able to edit it and wants to share, I'm equally interested :)

Yeh exactly, thats what i want to know, i've been trying to do that and it seems that the col should be edited.

3 hours ago, Dimos7 said:

press e then click f and go to remove world object and done

Nope, the gate is a part of the building as Zorgman said so the whole building will get removed like that.

1 hour ago, Zorgman said:

I think you'll also need to edit the texture and delete the door part. Can anybody confirm please? If that is the case I'll give it a try and upload, I'm already knees deep in Photoshop today :)

Yeh i tried it and it worked, here is the full script if you want it : https://mega.nz/#!8UNTnJTD!qjFvY4FPJ2GgLDKYUrdN1xfVEb0t4helBi_ciLHi6ls

11 hours ago, Mr.Loki said:

Here u go. I'm not sure if it works because I didn't test it I just edit.

Thanks for helping, but i'm still ineterested, i want to know how did you do  this :D

• Like 1