[Apocalyptic Roleplay] Project Revenant [English]

Ikke-navngivet-2.png.b782e92965b86267a60

Welcome to Project Revenant: Post Apocalyptic Roleplay.

Through the functionality and scripts of MTA, Project Revenant aims to offer players a post-apocalyptic roleplay experience like no other. Brought to you by an ambitious team of mappers and writers, Revenant offers an experience that is explicitly by roleplayers, for roleplayers tailored to suit your storytelling purposes. With its own handcrafted custom-map built off of the original game paired with an intriguing setting, survive in the desolate wasteland that is San Andreas with hordes of zombies to keep you company, and find out how others have survived hitherto. Stick to the fringes of quasi-civilization as you journey through memorable semi-urban locations such as Las Venturas as well as Tierra Roboda and Bone County let's you venture further where only radiation and carnage awaits. In a test of cunning and morality, will you have what it takes to survive?

rivmn8Q.png

You may stay updated by joining our forums, at    www.project-revenant.com/forums

Or by joining our Discord, at    https://discord.gg/n3MBPf

You find yourself in a post apocalyptic version of Las Venturas & countyside, where you have to make a living for yourself. As you start out, you'll be placed in the town of New Haven, from where you're able to get a few buddies, trade for the nessecary materials needed, or for just taking a break from the outside world.

The dead walks, and has done so for quite some years now. They're denourished, making them slow - this means that survivors can put alot more focus into their crops, towns, and more important things, rather than running away from a biter.

c4939e3294.png

Hunger / Thirst

Spoiler

We have thought about this for quite some time, as previous examples of a hunger and thirst system never really worked out, only interrupting roleplay. We will use a hunger and thirst system, but with a much bigger time-scale.

This means that you'll have to eat / drink every 12 hours, rather than you have to eat every 30 minutes.

Failure to maintain your hunger/thirst - will result up in a CK due to disregard of your character's life.

Harvesting / Mining

Spoiler

As materials are beginning to get scarce, you'll have to begin looking for other sources of materials.

This can be by harvesting various flowers, in order to use them for medicines, clothes, and more. You can also mine / harvest other materials such as stone, wood, and alot more materials to come.

These materials is used for constructing / building various things from barricades, houses, tents to medicines, clothes and weapons.

Planting / Crops

Spoiler

Is it not better to be somewhat safe in terms of food - rather than having to go scout for some every day?

Get a grow-stand, a battery, and a bunch of seeds, and get growing. This will give you a source of income, as the foods can be traded away for other items.

Looting / Items

Spoiler

As every other post apocalyptic game has - a looting system is in place.

The looting system will work by going to a red "marker" on the ground, and from there you can either use a command, or a bind in order to search the area for items.

Once done looking around, a GUI will pop up, listing the items you've found. | This is reducing lag alot more than if items was placed on ground.

If you wish to contribute with mapping, please contact "Mike" on Discord. We are re-doing entire San Andreas, flipping over world objects, and adding content.

This thread will be updated on the run - alot of features to add.

Edited by limelemondk
  • Like 3

mate i dont think you have an idea how long i have waited for a roleplay in a zombie world :x i'll do anything to play 24/7 on that server when it comes out

you can already consider me #1 biggest fan of that. Haha sorry for fangirling so much, I just love RP and Zombie Apocalypse or just Post Apocalyptic worlds are my favorite genre and settings to play on 9_9

On 28/7/2017 at 13:46, FernandoMTA said:

@limelemondk Discord invitation has expired! :(

Nice server though! Will look into it 

I really hope it is actually roleplay c:

I'm straight outta Valhalla Gaming 2009.

I've been around since Mount was roaming around in his black huntley, with a 3d localsound attached to him - so it's -roleplay-, not RPG, or similar :)

Regarding the discord link, I'll have an updated one added in a minute.

• Like 1

Update 03-08-2017

---Looting system finished up into a playable state. - you can find loot points around Tierra Robada and BC, and once writing /loot inside a point, it'll bring up a GUI listing the items you've found.

Spoiler

mta-screen_2017-07-26_00-41-50.png

---Tunnel system almost implemented completely. - our tunnel system is a bunch of modular 3d models I created for making Bone County / TR alot bigger. You may enter the tunnel at, lets say Fort Carson, and you can actually walk all the way up to El Quebrados, using the tunnel system.

---Over 50 new items added (more comming daily) - varying from trash, such as a KFC bucket, to herbs that you'll be able to mix, and general materials needed for building.

---Wearable items & models to them. - when finding an item, such as - let's say a Pitchfork. Then you'll actually be able to click it in your inventory, and wield it on your character. The system needs a few small fixes, allowing players to move the worn object up/down/left/right on 0.1-1 in xyz axis. This is caused by the GTA peds being different sizes.

---Introducing "Missions" - you'll be able to accept missions, if you have the required ammount of "team mates" to assist you via our forums. When completing a mission for New Haven (which is all done through IC), you'll be rewarded for your deed. This is simply put in place in order to keep players occupied for the first time, till we get a proper NPC encounter system in place.), members of the "event" team will be roleplaying as the enemies, zombies, or whatever needed for the scenario.

Spoiler

mission_template_1.jpg

We currently have two users working on a lore, based on my requirements to it. The lore should be done within long, and should be explaining how the plague started.

A few of the requirements I had for our lore, was that there would be absolutely no millitary, or government left - aswell as the Virus appearing by itself, as a natural plague, rather than some scientist creating it (We're -not- called resident evil roleplay) - So, look forward to reading it, it's gonna be worth the few minutes.

Its great to see how intrested players are slowly dropping in - thanks alot to the last few ones that dropped in, it's speeding up our proccess alot, having them around.

Do you want to set your mark on our server? Jump in via our forums, and participate there. Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Edited by limelemondk
  • Like 1