Serversided UI/GUI Theme

Hi there,

I've got a very good question here that I've been googling for some time now. Is it possible and if so how would you go with doing your own custom UI / GUI theme server sides, meaning not installing one on your computer.

I know there is a resource called SDT_GUI by Skyline.(laserlaser), is there any other way to do it or am I just wrong?

7 hours ago, xeon17 said:

Use CEF, much easier, faster and more possibilities. A tutorial can be found here.

I have CEF stuff already, and just loading html files crashes 50% of the population on my server for some reason. Anyhow all of these are great recommendations, however, aren't really answering my question.

Like I've made so many custom UI's with woth dx and regular GUI, the problem is it's clunky and very annoying to do. I'm talking about actual UI themes. I was googling a bit last night and apparently owl gaming just released a patched the other day with custom UI framework.

I'm talking about custom GUIs like this

or this video first 10 seconds as an example

Now I'm not saying I wanna copy owl or anything like that, I mainly wanna know how so that I can make my own unique UI