Is it possible to duplicate weapons in Mta Freeroam?

Is it possible to duplicate weapons in Mta Freeroam? 

I saw in brazilian forums some people doing this explaining in tutorias etc. how to duplicate an item with an invisible txd or something of the type , I'm wondering if there is any way to do this in Free Roam through some script , Forgive my English is not my first language.

Thanks

up

It's not really duplicating them the thing is making the original weapon invisible, replace any other object with a weapon model. Attach the replaced object to the hand bone with the specific rotation and there you have.

engineLoadTXD()
engineLoadDFF()
engineImportTXD()
engineReplaceModel()

setElementAlpha() -- MAKE THE ORIGINAL GUN ELEMENT INVISIBLE

exports.bone_attach:attachElementToBone() -- YOU WILL NEED THE RESOURCE bone_attach https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=2540

2 hours ago, Uknown. said:

It's not really duplicating them the thing is making the original weapon invisible, replace any other object with a weapon model. Attach the replaced object to the hand bone with the specific rotation and there you have.

engineLoadTXD()
engineLoadDFF()
engineImportTXD()
engineReplaceModel()

setElementAlpha() -- MAKE THE ORIGINAL GUN ELEMENT INVISIBLE

exports.bone_attach:attachElementToBone() -- YOU WILL NEED THE RESOURCE bone_attach https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=2540

How do you set the alpha of the original weapon?

11 minutes ago, pa3ck said:

That's not the original weapon, that will be the custom one. You can't hide the alpha of the actual weapon element that is in your hands, you'd need to use an invisible TXD.

With original weapon I've meant that the model is the original without any txd/dff replacement.