[OFFERING] High Quality Scripting Service [PAID]

yA93cwa.png

I'm Gabriel also known as Simple01. I'm a teenage programmer that enjoys programming stuff just if that stuff worth's the effort because I don't like to program at high level without getting any benefit this being said I'm not a bad person which is only interested in money I also offer help when I see someone is trying really hard to do something and he/she can't accomplish it ( got tired of getting my skype messaged up with OWL mounts request ), I've got great communication skills which allows me to understand easily the thing is being requested but I also keep my customers updated of how the development progresses. About my experience in programming I've got 4 years programming and scripting in Lua, and a short way experience with C/C++ and C# having the knowledge of their basics.

Why do I say my scripting services are high quality? First, I always make things as universal as possible so you can use those scripts with almost any gamemode requiring almost none configuration effort. Second, I always write the code in a structured way using comments which let you know what's the role of a section of code. Third, I keep code optimized as much as possible to make sure you will enjoy the scripts in game. Fourth, the scripts I make are easily editable so you can add on it new features easily. Fifth, my code is a great way to learn Lua and how to keep your code organized. I only accept payment via PayPal ( ask me for other payment methods ). ( If you are interested in SAMP development, you can contact me too ) All this being said my contact methods are the following ones.

killer.68x

Email

[email protected]

Forum Private Message

@Uknown.

I had a pretty bad experience with him in the past, but he managed to request/get the old topic deleted so that feedback is gone (as Simple01). I will write it again:

- He never finished the simple scripts I asked for, while at the same time trying to sound like expert scripter. He kept postponing it into the future

- He uses your vulerability if you dont know much about code, tends to create spaghetti code to put ''many hours'' into something small. The last example I gave of this in his old topic, was asking him to log chat messages when they got output, which is a 1 or 2-line script potentially..

he said: ''It can be done'' and it would be around 5 euros. He even increased that price later on.. then I got another scripter and this fix was just one line.

But the worst part of my experience with him is that he's really unreliable in delivering the scripts or ever finishing them. I gave around 4 orders and 4 to 5 months later it wasnt done and our skype conversation went inactive a few times until I finally told him i disagreed with his ways and shut it/blocked and removed him.

So you can be waiting for many months and get tempted to pay big money for spaghetti code. Be warned, and with all respect, this is just my opinion and I dont know if he changed after all this time.

22 minutes ago, xeon17 said:

If you want to prove them wrong then show us some screenshots or videos of your previous work.

Good luck!

I don't waste my time writing code just for showing them they're wrong. When a customer arrives to me I'll prove they're wrong and I'll have benefits too. Thanks for your support! :P

12 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

I don't waste my time writing code just for showing them they're wrong. When a customer arrives to me I'll prove they're wrong and I'll have benefits too. Thanks for your support! :P

Please note that if you are really experienced you will have some resources to show

1 minute ago, xeon17 said:

Please note that if you are really experienced you will have some resources to show

When I get done my work I give with author rights so they are the full owners of the script. So I don't save a backup of the code on my PC or something.

Then go in the scripting section and help the people that needs help. :P

19 hours ago, frf said:

I had a pretty bad experience with him in the past, but he managed to request/get the old topic deleted so that feedback is gone (as Simple01). I will write it again:

- He never finished the simple scripts I asked for, while at the same time trying to sound like expert scripter. He kept postponing it into the future

- He uses your vulerability if you dont know much about code, tends to create spaghetti code to put ''many hours'' into something small. The last example I gave of this in his old topic, was asking him to log chat messages when they got output, which is a 1 or 2-line script potentially..

he said: ''It can be done'' and it would be around 5 euros. He even increased that price later on.. then I got another scripter and this fix was just one line.

But the worst part of my experience with him is that he's really unreliable in delivering the scripts or ever finishing them. I gave around 4 orders and 4 to 5 months later it wasnt done and our skype conversation went inactive a few times until I finally told him i disagreed with his ways and shut it/blocked and removed him.

So you can be waiting for many months and get tempted to pay big money for spaghetti code. Be warned, and with all respect, this is just my opinion and I dont know if he changed after all this time.

Remember me whats your skype name so I can give a real view about what happened and about 'spaghetti code' you should check again my code if you have any ( which is not the case ).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 00:45, Uknown. said:

yA93cwa.png

I'm Gabriel also known as Simple01. I'm a teenage programmer that enjoys programming stuff just if that stuff worth's the effort because I don't like to program at high level without getting any benefit this being said I'm not a bad person which is only interested in money I also offer help when I see someone is trying really hard to do something and he/she can't accomplish it ( got tired of getting my skype messaged up with OWL mounts request ), I've got great communication skills which allows me to understand easily the thing is being requested but I also keep my customers updated of how the development progresses. About my experience in programming I've got 4 years programming and scripting in Lua, and a short way experience with C/C++ and C# having the knowledge of their basics.

Why do I say my scripting services are high quality? First, I always make things as universal as possible so you can use those scripts with almost any gamemode requiring almost none configuration effort. Second, I always write the code in a structured way using comments which let you know what's the role of a section of code. Third, I keep code optimized as much as possible to make sure you will enjoy the scripts in game. Fourth, the scripts I make are easily editable so you can add on it new features easily. Fifth, my code is a great way to learn Lua and how to keep your code organized. I only accept payment via PayPal ( ask me for other payment methods ). ( If you are interested in SAMP development, you can contact me too ) All this being said my contact methods are the following ones.

killer.68x

Email

[email protected]

Forum Private Message

@Uknown.

i got yu bruh

• 4 weeks later...