Not logical resource bug

I'm not sure I could explain this in English, because It was not just in my native Russian. But im try and hope someone understand and help me with this bug.

Problem with the auth/reg resource (only when it is started) which I can not understand and solve.

When it resource is started, it and other resources started in multiple copies, as a result of which all actions are performed many times (creating GUI, output text in chat, etc.
deleting elements works with only one instance). resource has nothing to do with the others. Has no functions to start / restart resources, only uses the exported function connection to mysql database and dgs (The problem was before using dgs). I absolutely can not understand why this is happening.

The same happens when other resources are started, if the authorization resource is started. Those. If I start or restart the resource using the console, new copies of other resources are started. if for example I restart another resource three times then three new copies of other resources will be launched and three authorization windows will be created. But if I restart the authorization resource, then after creating only one window rather than a 5, as in the first run, but when I authorize, many messages output in chat, and not one.

In the debug, there are no errors related to this.

I think I get why the bug is provoked. You added a handler to the "onResourceStart" event and the "onClientResourceStart" one. Search for them and be sure they are like this:

addEventHandler( "onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource() ), theOriginalFunction ) -- Replace 'theOriginalFunction' with your own function name

addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource() ), theOriginalFunction ) -- Replace 'theOriginalFunction' with your own function name

-- Look for 'onResourceStart' in server side scripts and for 'onClientResourceStart' in client side scripts.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Uknown. said:

I think I get why the bug is provoked. You added a handler to the "onResourceStart" event and the "onClientResourceStart" one. Search for them and be sure they are like this:

addEventHandler( "onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource() ), theOriginalFunction ) -- Replace 'theOriginalFunction' with your own function name

addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource() ), theOriginalFunction ) -- Replace 'theOriginalFunction' with your own function name

-- Look for 'onResourceStart' in server side scripts and for 'onClientResourceStart' in client side scripts.

Only for create GUI:

addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement(getThisResource()),
	function()
		fadeCamera(true)
		setCameraMatrix(150, 0, 250)
		showCursor(true)
		authGUI.loginWindow = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateWindow(0.74, 0.33, 0.25, 0.35, "Авторизация", true, 0xFFFFFFFF, 25, nil, 0xC8141414, nil, 0x96141414, 5, true)
		exports.dgs:dgsDxWindowSetMovable(authGUI.loginWindow, false)
		exports.dgs:dgsDxWindowSetSizable(authGUI.loginWindow, false)
		--guiSetAlpha(authGUI.loginWindow, 0.80)

authGUI.edit[1] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateEdit(0.04, 0.13, 0.93, 0.09, "Имя_Фамилия", true, authGUI.loginWindow)
		--exports.dgs:dgsDxEditSetMaxLength(authGUI.edit[1], 32)
		authGUI.edit[2] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateEdit(0.04, 0.26, 0.93, 0.08, "Пароль", true, authGUI.loginWindow)
		--exports.dgs:dgsDxEditSetMaxLength(authGUI.edit[2], 32)
		authGUI.button[1] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateButton(0.26, 0.41, 0.47, 0.18, "Войти", true, authGUI.loginWindow)
		--exports.dgs:dgsDxGUISetFont(authGUI.button[1], "default-bold-small")
		authGUI.button[2] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateButton(0.26, 0.74, 0.47, 0.18, "Создать аккаунт", true, authGUI.loginWindow)
		--exports.dgs:dgsDxGUISetFont(authGUI.button[2], "default-bold-small")

addEventHandler("onClientDgsDxMouseClick", getRootElement(), 
			function()
				if source == authGUI.edit[1] then
					exports.dgs:dgsDxGUISetText(authGUI.edit[1], "")
				elseif source == authGUI.edit[2] then
					exports.dgs:dgsDxGUISetText(authGUI.edit[2], "")
					--guiEditSetMasked(authGUI.edit[2], true)
				elseif source == authGUI.button[1] then
					local name, pass = exports.dgs:dgsDxGUIGetText(authGUI.edit[1]), exports.dgs:dgsDxGUIGetText(authGUI.edit[2])
					if (name == "") or (pass == "") then
						outputChatBox("Не заполнены данные для входа!")
					else
						triggerServerEvent("PlayerLogin", getLocalPlayer(), name, pass)
					end
				elseif source == authGUI.button[2] then
					destroyElement(authGUI.loginWindow)
					authGUI.staticimage[1] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateImage(0.55, 0.22, 0.45, 0.71, "img/zayva.png", true)

authGUI.edit[3] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateEdit(0.12, 0.29, 0.24, 0.03, "", true, authGUI.staticimage[1])
					exports.dgs:dgsDxGUISetFont(authGUI.edit[3], "avalon")
					authGUI.edit[4] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateEdit(0.18, 0.54, 0.25, 0.02, "", true, authGUI.staticimage[1])
					authGUI.radiobutton[1] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateRadioButton(0.19, 0.63, 0.03, 0.02, "", true, authGUI.staticimage[1])
					exports.dgs:dgsDxRadioButtonSetSelected(authGUI.radiobutton[1], true)
					authGUI.radiobutton[2] = exports.dgs:dgsDxCreateRadioButton(0.32, 0.63, 0.03, 0.02, "", true, authGUI.staticimage[1])
					authGUI.button[3] = exports.dgs:dgxDxCreateButton(0.15, 0.74, 0.30, 0.15, "Подписать", true, authGUI.staticimage[1])
					--guiSetFont(authGUI.button[3], "default-bold-small")
					addEventHandler("onClientDgsDxMouseClick", getRootElement(),
						function()
							if source == authGUI.button[3] then
								local name, pass, serial = exports.dgs:dgsDxGUIGetText(authGUI.edit[3]), exports.dgs:dgsDxGUIGetText(authGUI.edit[4]), getPlayerSerial()
								if (exports.dgs:dgsDxRadioButtonGetSelected(authGUI.radiobutton[1])) then
									sex = 1
									outputDebugString(sex)
								elseif (exports.dgs:dgsDxRadioButtonGetSelected(authGUI.radiobutton[2])) then
									sex = 2
									outputDebugString(sex)
								end
								if (name == "") or (pass == "") or (sex == nil) then
									outputChatBox("Не все поля заполнены!")
								else
									triggerServerEvent("PlayerRegistration", getLocalPlayer(), name, pass, serial, sex)
								end
							end
						end
					)
				end
			end
		)	
	end
)