Get All broken components of a vehicle?

Dretax

48 minutes ago, Dzsozi (h03) said:

You can try using

getVehiclePanelState

Correct answer.

Returns an int indicating the state of the specified the panel. This is a value between 0 and 3, with 0 indicating the panel is undamaged and 3 indicating it is very damaged.

Amazingly, I know the functions you are looking for, but not how to make the script haha, so first of all you want getVehiclePanelState as mentioned above, but ALSO, you may want to try getVehicleLightState.

I'll explain these a bit further, the panel state one gets doors, bumpers, all the metal on your car basically :D but the light state will allow you to check if your lights have been broken or if they are working, you then will want to use setVehiclePanelState and setVehicleLightState once you save the information somewhere (xml file or database, account data strings are not recommended) 

The script you want is a little above my understanding (for now) but the wiki sort of explains it ^.^ hope this helps!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, kieran said:

Amazingly, I know the functions you are looking for, but not how to make the script haha, so first of all you want getVehiclePanelState as mentioned above, but ALSO, you may want to try getVehicleLightState.

I'll explain these a bit further, the panel state one gets doors, bumpers, all the metal on your car basically :D but the light state will allow you to check if your lights have been broken or if they are working, you then will want to use setVehiclePanelState and setVehicleLightState once you save the information somewhere (xml file or database, account data strings are not recommended) 

The script you want is a little above my understanding (for now) but the wiki sort of explains it ^.^ hope this helps!

Yeah, already mentioned above that someone linked It.

I'm sorta a veteran "engineer" (Still on BSC), thanks for the explanation even though It wasn't necessary :)

Thanks for the vehiclelightstate though, that was forgotten.

Cheers.

Edited by Dretax
  • Like 1

Your first? Let me know if you are in need of logical solutions that you are not able to solve. I started It 2 months ago, but I have the advantage due to the multiple programming language experience.

Anyway, good night, thanks once more.

• Like 2