What happened to the postcounts?

Hello dear people from the MTA Forums.

The last time I checked and posted on the forums here was about 6 months ago.

Now , I 'return' , and I see a lot of good news , like the anounched MTA:SA , and the progress on MTA Blue should have gone well , I hope :D.

But , what happened to the postcount under peoples' names?

I don't know why , but I allways liked it to see my , and other people postcount

T.E. :roll:

They probably did it to reduce spam.

Has little effect, since everyone wants more cans.

lol its gonna take them very long to do it anyway. Your gonna need 2000 posts to get all the cans lol. I don't think the ranks and cans will be mentioned to avoid spam as you said.

I care about my cans.

It's impossible to get all five. They'll delete your posts before they let that happen. Only Mods, Devs, and VIPs get the full litter of cans.

So what happens when you get all five? Do you win something? Are all of life's problems solved?

What a paranoid fellow.

I used to have 1500 posts, then I had 1300, and I recall the very last time I checked I had around 1100. Who knows what I have now...

I don't really care, but the fact that it was happening is upsetting. :(

I think there is a phpbb hack that keeps the post count where it was even if the post was deleted. I know that won't happen here anyway.

If you see someone with 1 can (or is it no cans?) then your subconscious automatically associates them with being a newbie.

Well that's your problem. Perhaps you should be less judgemental and more tolerant towards them.