Leviathan

Post YOUR C.J!

I'm kinda interested in your CJ's so post them here so we all can see them

I'll start with mine, this is not my usual CJ but the one I got for cruising through las venturas, I'll add my other CJ later... when I took a screenie.

cjrich4nb.jpg

cj.jpg

I don't remember buying those tracks, coulda sworn he had red jeans :/ (To hide the blood splatters)

p.s. Changed the topic title again as 'CJ Outfits' sounded a little Posh Tailors. (Dull, gay and avoided by most people)

No racial stuff plz, topic changed.

racial stuff? CJ calls his whole neightbour like this... :roll:

That has to be the worst quality screenshot I've ever seen posted. Id say noice clothes. If I could actually see them.

That has to be the worst quality screenshot I've ever seen posted. Id say noice clothes. If I could actually see them.

its a PS2 shot :P

btw i c on the pics that u got the same problem as me.. i mean the littile rectangles instead of vinyls on some cars.. is that a problem with game or only with hardware? Coz for ex. on Sultan eveything works, bot on Elegy i got thoose lil rectangles

There is somewhere a tool wich can convert the playstation snapshots to bmp or what, dunno exactly how it works, but it has to be somewhere.

then make a photo like this:

cjcam1cw.jpg

No racial stuff plz, topic changed.

racial stuff? CJ calls his whole neightbour like this... :roll:

This is a forum, not GTASA. Its real life and people have real feelings torwards words like that.