quit raining

Ok firstly there is no MTA:Blue as such, theres MTA which in future will be built upon the new core, the CORE is codename blue. Now you understand that I'm sure you'll understand that we aim to have all weather conditions available eventually. Wether you used them or not would be down to the mod maker or the server host.

try to get rid of fog, its so annoyin, cant see a thing, what wud also be good is to have a proper time like real a 24 hours clock instead of a min in the game bein 1 sec, make it be a min like for real that would be good

Edited by Guest
also get rid of fog, its so annoyin, cant see a thing, what wud also be good is to have a proper time like real a 24 hours clock instead of a min in the game bein 1 sec, make it be a min like for real that would be good
Do you read? We said we won't get rid of anything, it'll be up to mod developers what they get rid of, ditto with real-time.
also get rid of fog, its so annoyin, cant see a thing, what wud also be good is to have a proper time like real a 24 hours clock instead of a min in the game bein 1 sec, make it be a min like for real that would be good

Er... the whole purpose of fog is that you can't see very well. While they're at it, I would suggest that they remove weapons in case you get shot and remove cars in case someone runs you over.

In regards to your second point, I think that would be more suitable for RPG gamemodes but as eAi stated, that would be up to the gamemode creator. I don't think it should be forced onto everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope someone releases a program so that admins can adjust small things like weapons and spawn points otherwise those admins that can't program are going to be really disappointed as they won't be able to achieve what people keep telling them is possible.

I think with any mods that are released, consistency is important. If someone makes a DM mod, they're going to ballence it themselves, if admins have too much control its going to make playing on servers very confusing. Obviously, going to too far the other way isn't good either. Talking about these things now is clearly mostly academic, we'll just have to see...