Report community resources here!

• 2 weeks later...

So you're selling a resource that contains part of other author's scripts?

Your first-person part on imVeh contains the code from this resource: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=9552

You're selling a script that contains code not yours in the file _fpv_C.lua, can you explain that as you're also in the wrong and by commenting here you were detected. Breaching author / copyrights by using a Community script, usings its code and making money off it.

So you're selling a resource that contains part of other author's scripts?

Your first-person part on imVeh contains the code from this resource: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=9552

You're selling a script that contains code not yours in the file _fpv_C.lua, can you explain that as you're also in the wrong and by commenting here you were detected. Breaching author / copyrights by using a Community script, usings its code and making money off it.

The FPV script isnt mine, but the function for the RPM calculation and speedo movement was done and perfected by me, he just took my function, changed the values a bit and put it all into its own function instead of doing it like me, all in all its the same function.

"You're selling a script that contains code not yours in the file..."

i am not selling that

"by commenting here you were detected"

sorry?

"Breaching author / copyrights by using a Community script, usings its code and making money off it."

Check the Uploading date on my Videos, i uploaded that WAY before this resource was made.

i am not selling that

Check the Uploading date on my Videos, i uploaded that WAY before this resource was made.

I'm not talking about whether your report is valid or no as he uploaded your resource or leaked it, but the fact that once looking at it (since this gives a chance) it seems you are selling a resource that contains other community resources' code.

I found this coincidentally and it's wrong to sell a resource for money that contains a heap of other people's code. You are monetizing partially what isn't yours.. all im stating is that fact.

By video date you are talking about this report (your resource getting leaked-reuploaded) I am not. You are caught partially selling other people's work as you state you're selling this resource as a side thing..

Don't go more offtopic than we are already (this is about reporting a resource), hoping its just clear to you that its not cool to sell scripts that partially come from Community. and may even get yourself in trouble

Simpler said:

The FPV script isnt mine

Exactly. But it's part of something you're selling

i am not selling that

I'm not talking about whether your report is valid or no as he uploaded your resource or leaked it, but the fact that once looking at it (since this gives a chance) it seems you are selling a resource that contains other community resources' code.

I found this coincidentally and it's wrong to sell a resource for money that contains a heap of other people's code. You are monetizing partially what isn't yours.. all im stating is that fact.

By video date you are talking about this report (your resource getting leaked-reuploaded) I am not. You are caught partially selling other people's work as you state you're selling this resource as a side thing..

Don't go more offtopic than we are already (this is about reporting a resource), hoping its just clear to you that its not cool to sell scripts that partially come from Community. and may even get yourself in trouble

Simpler said:

The FPV script isnt mine

Exactly. But it's part of something you're selling

"it seems you are selling a resource that contains other community resources' code." It does not.

"Exactly. But it's part of something you're selling"

i was NOT SELLING THAT

i was only selling the part of the script that contains the moving speedo/rpm calculation and spoiler movement, nothing more nothing less.