Report community resources here!

qais is a big scammer! (https://forum.multitheftauto.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=61601)

He says he's gonna help you but he doesn't...

If you ask for help on skype he will steal your script and delete you from skype!!

Big chance he is reporting people who made the script here because he steals them..

Only wonna help.. He stole my script a couple of minutes ago!!

Now he blocked me on skype!

Could you please do something with this?

Thanks for reading, and i suppose helping!

Greetings

Ronald

I'm sure anyone will decline a person who sends them a script and expect them to create something without a proper explanation. The resource was deleted from my hard disk the moment I declined your offer. I'm pretty sure I do not need a incomplete, inefficient and noobish script; I offered to help anyone previously, that offer has finished and now I am just scripting resources for money. You shouldn't determine whether someone is stealing without sufficient proof, there is no way to prove my innocence and the win is most probably on your side.

I even explained to you before posting this that I would be going offline in any moment, but will help you as much as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let's keep this out of this topic.

- qaisjp

qais is a big scammer! (https://forum.multitheftauto.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=61601)

He says he's gonna help you but he doesn't...

If you ask for help on skype he will steal your script and delete you from skype!!

Big chance he is reporting people who made the script here because he steals them..

Only wonna help.. He stole my script a couple of minutes ago!!

Now he blocked me on skype!

Could you please do something with this?

Thanks for reading, and i suppose helping!

Greetings

Ronald

I'm sure anyone will decline a person who sends them a script and expect them to create something without a proper explanation. The resource was deleted from my hard disk the moment I declined your offer. I'm pretty sure I do not need a incomplete, inefficient and noobish script; I offered to help anyone previously, that offer has finished and now I am just scripting resources for money. You shouldn't determine whether someone is stealing without sufficient proof, there is no way to prove my innocence and the win is most probably on your side.

I even explained to you before posting this that I would be going offline in any moment, but will help you as much as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let's keep this out of this topic.

- qaisjp

Sorry for posting, but Qais is really helpful wtf he'll do with some shitty scripts he'll make in 2 minz? i asked for his help millions of times, give him 2 seconds and everything is done, i'm really apperciating his help

• Woovie pinned this topic