[LF] Staff to help creating my server [Non-paid]

Hello, everyone. So I started to create the server that people have never seen, it's "aka" a DayZ and RP server joined together, so you can build your own house / base, build your own safe zone and barracks. Currently I have 2 people but we're looking forward to this and we're want little bit of the help.

If you would like to help us creating new best MTA server please contact me through skype: rafal.gapinski1 or reply to this post, people that would helpin' us creatin' it will get admin or moderator in-server. Also we're not asking you to do it for free but we can always have a talk. Currently we have 100 slot's and we're adding mods on vehicles, weapons and skins straight from DayZ and little bit from Gta IV / V.

My regards, RoyalJordanian.

Edited by Dutchman101
fixed topic title for section requirements
On 7/7/2017 at 15:02, RoyalJordanian said:

Hello, everyone. So I started to create the server that people have never seen, it's "aka" a DayZ and RP server joined together, so you can build your own house / base, build your own safe zone and barracks. Currently I have 2 people but we're looking forward to this and we're want little bit of the help.

If you would like to help us creating new best MTA server please contact me through skype: rafal.gapinski1 or reply to this post, people that would helpin' us creatin' it will get admin or moderator in-server. Also we're not asking you to do it for free but we can always have a talk. Currently we have 100 slot's and we're adding mods on vehicles, weapons and skins straight from DayZ and little bit from Gta IV / V.

My regards, RoyalJordanian.

i can help you so much give me server IP 

and i will PM you