[Roleplay] Ardic Gaming

Hey, I'm one of the staff members from Ardic.

Just thought I'd make a post, maybe get us some players.

We're a relatively new RP server, looking to actually RP, unlike most servers. We try our hardest to enforce RP, and hope to keep it that way. The server itself is set in Fort Carson for now, but we'll expand the 'RP Zone' as the playerbase grows. We're trying to avoid ghost towns, which is why we thought about doing it like this.

We're still a small server, so if you think you have the time to hop on and RP for a bit, feel free to.

Also, our forums will be up relatively soon.

mtasa://81.7.14.138:22005

-Ardic Gaming Staff Team

• Like 1

I've been roleplaying for 8 years in variety of SAMP, MTA servers recently decided to stick with this one.

Profesionall admins and management, fast to fix bugs and things to promote roleplay. Cool community so far. 
Does not tolerate trolls and cancerous rp'ers who cry in OOC ,alot of opportunities for different countryside roles aswell, cool stuff.

22 hours ago, willieisback said:

this explains why no faction wants me there and no staff does

please have fun with it though i will not be on to much after today

Cries to everyone to get accepted into an official faction or staff. Gets refused because applications are either closed or does not match the criteria. Cries to everyone OOC how bad and mean everyone is on the server. LOL. Living meme.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, FernandoMTA said:

People don't put enough dedication into their developing communities and so players tend to leave and depart for better servers :\

Indeed, and usually people don't move from server to the other either. People like to stick with what they have because you can't bring it with you (this includes exclusive server features and communities). I've seen it happen a lot, been a part of the mass move a few times and seen how it works. It is possible to get people to move, but it will not be easy. You need a lot of people to support you first, hence having good contacts on active servers who are willing to support your server are almost crucial.

• Like 2