[REL] New zombie-infested area script

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

New update added, changes:

- This time actually made the promise of low server/client performance usage, true. More optimizations. (resource eats only about 0.15% server CPU now :)
- Improved sync, added option to select syncer by lowest ping (disabled by default; change in variable .lua, may cause issues with players that have low FPSes..)

- Added option to disallow players hurting eachother while in the zombie field (variable in clientside .lua, called 'noPVP')
- Added option to respawn back players in the zombie-field when they die while in the area, at the hands of a zombie. (so only for participants) (variable in serverside .lua)
- Adjusted position of player zombiekill stats and made its box scrollable if too many players join the area for it to fill up.

New admin commands:
- /wipefield (removes all players inside the zombiefield, you can use this for various purposes like many AFKers distracting zombies to their positions for no good)
- /populate (selects and warps 5 random players to the zombie field; use with care, depending on your gamemode it may disrupt players if they get warped without asking for it; might be useful hosting zombiekill events)

Bug fixes:
- Fix limitation you could only headshot zombies. Now, you can shoot them anywhere on the body or blow them up.

• Like 3
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
2 hours ago, Dziugasc said:

Is this script located in other dimension? 

Not by default, just go to the location with /zombies, and you must know the farm field its at right? (near SF airport)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
43 minutes ago, Dziugasc said:

well i would recommend making zombies hit you for few damage + when they kill me they cut my head so i cant respawn i always die

It takes a while before they get to you, you have enough time to run after respawn. And the ease they kill you with adds to the difficulty factor, which I personally like. But you can easily change it ofcourse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

This script has an issue when i stop this resource the skins of zombies remain there even if i delete the resource. I try to restart server and the zombie skin remains as it is. How to remove zombies skin without reinstalling server???

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 24/05/2021 at 10:08, Agent-47 said:

This script has an issue when i stop this resource the skins of zombies remain there even if i delete the resource. I try to restart server and the zombie skin remains as it is. How to remove zombies skin without reinstalling server???

That's impossible, you must have something else going on (like another resource using the same skins)

38 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

That's impossible, you must have something else going on (like another resource using the same skins)

I have newly installed server via linuxgsm in Linux ubuntu 18.04 64 bit  OS, it has no issues. The skins replaced the original one even after area_zombies script is stopped. The skins go away after 3 4 days, idk what happened. I tried to use that script after removing skins files (from meta and all txd) so that zombies are normals peds but still the skin is replaced with the zombies one. Maybe something funny with script is going on!