|SW|Streetwarriors Mixed Party server RESOURCES!

Hi guys,

It's me... |SW|Simon aka |SW|Siimy0 from |SW| Streetwarriors Mixed Party server. First i want to do a little introduction to the new players (after 2012). THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT!

We started playing on GMC server where i created NSR clan. 'New Street Revolution'.

After alot of clanwars etc etc... The name changed to SW Streetwarriors. With the time, we had the idea of starting our own server SINCE there wasn't a single server anymore with CnR (cops nd robbers) gamemode. We were also known for special gamemodes like Arezu (known from TG) made:

Anways. I had great times and surely did alot of other members! We were a great community with the perfect communication. Untill life calls ofcourse. We came at an age where real life takes over. Anyways. Meanwhile i am 25 years old, like many other members of the times so let's say the times of MTA for us are over. Now it's my dream to open SW server again with the old members, to reunite and bring the old memories to life! Unfortunately they broke into my house last year and stole my laptop. All of the resources/maps of our server were gone... 
I want to thank everyone who took his time to read this!

I just want to ask 1 thing: does anyone still have resources or maps or gamemodes left from our server? 

Thanks in advance!!

Simon

• Like 2