Sami_~>

How to block specific weapons in freeroam?

can any one say me how can i block weapons like rpg,minigun,rocket launcher etc..

Edited by Dutchman101
adapted topic title to portray question

Are you using default freeroam or do you mean scripting this for another gamemode, to block these weapons?

10 hours ago, sami2277 said:

i am using default freeroam..

Then simply block it in resource settings (meta.xml or adminpanel select resources > freeroam ''settings'')

it allows you to block weapons by ID.

As this is more of a resource (gamemode) question, moving to Resources + title clarification

Edited by Dutchman101

help! weapons are enable but player can't use any weapons..

Only for joinning your admin panel, Then go to resources And searsh for freeroam script.

Then press double click with mouse1.Then down you will see this (weapons/disallowed) 

Join on it Then Make change with Weapons number

Spoiler

24 minutes ago, sami2277 said:

any script or code is there to block weapon.....

Simple way is download resources from community name-forbidweapons after download open it and u see lua file open it add the weapons id u need to block and save it and upload in ur server then run it now RPG,min gun.will not work for players for admin u can spawn by panel

Another method:

Make a copy of freeroam/weapons lua in another drive so that in case u need to add again weapons in free roam u can add

Open folder of MTA/redirect to free roam /weapons.lua open this weapons lua and look for the weapons u need to block (remove) delete that whole line of id of weapon like minigun remove that whole line id of minigun !and save it and start freeroam now u can see minigun ,ak47,RPG are not visible in freeroam for admin u can spawn mini gun ..from p panel !!

Edited by Khadeer143