need help

Underload

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
7 hours ago, Fiction-^ said:

It's no longer offered in the download link revisions,

@willieisback use: https://nightly.multitheftauto.com/?mtasa-1.3.5-full_rc-latest

But after all, it's unlikely you cannot overcome compatibility issues with scripts, as each update valued backwards compatibility. So it's more likely to be another problem or just broken/badly written scripts or are you having issues with other integrations such as third-party modules or SQL?

i need it for a old script for a local roleplay server 

You can get help with any such problem in the Scripting section or server support. I advise you to not start using this ancient MTA 1.3.5, and instead try to fix what's broken

You got it? Lost my software, haha.

You just gotta download the newest server (should come with the installation), replace all .exe's and .dll's.

There is a chance, that if the server is from 1.3, dbConnect () functions aren't there, so you gotta download the newest mysql module for MTA 1.5 or better move to built in functions.

@willieisback

Edited by Gourmet.
On 6/30/2017 at 09:24, Gourmet. said:

You got it? Lost my software, haha.

You just gotta download the newest server (should come with the installation), replace all .exe's and .dll's.

There is a chance, that if the server is from 1.3, dbConnect () functions aren't there, so you gotta download the newest mysql module for MTA 1.5 or better move to built in functions.

@willieisback

i have xxamp for the mysql

and i need to figure out if theres a way to open ports without router access 

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
7 hours ago, willieisback said:

and i need to figure out if theres a way to open ports without router access 

If you got no user access while knowing how to get onto the router config page; No, unless your ISP (provider) offers some kind of self helper tool, like in my country one provider has a program ''self service troubleshooting'' and you'll just need to supply a few personal details from the contract holder and it can set things for you automatically. Maybe calling their support can do the same, as they can remotely set, but most of all I wonder why you got no router config access and it that'd be legit, (if it is, hard-resetting the router if you can physically access it, with the often tiny reset button with paperclip, will restore the password to default)

But @willieisback, if you just don't know how to access the router config page in the first place; right click your network status icon on Windows taskbar, open networking center, click on the ''Connections'' connection name, select ''Details'' and then copy the ''DHCP-server'' address and browse to that IP address in your internet browser. Now you should be able to login there to your router's configuration.

Edited by Dutchman101
10 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

If you got no user access while knowing how to get onto the router config page; No, unless your ISP (provider) offers some kind of self helper tool, like in my country one provider has a program ''self service troubleshooting'' and you'll just need to supply a few personal details from the contract holder and it can set things for you automatically. Maybe calling their support can do the same, as they can remotely set, but most of all I wonder why you got no router config access and it that'd be legit, (if it is, hard-resetting the router if you can physically access it, with the often tiny reset button with paperclip, will restore the password to default)

But @willieisback, if you just don't know how to access the router config page in the first place; right click your network status icon on Windows taskbar, open networking center, click on the ''Connections'' connection name, select ''Details'' and then copy the ''DHCP-server'' address and browse to that IP address in your internet browser. Now you should be able to login there to your router's configuration.

there's no way without router acess?