[RP] Maximum Roleplay Red County - www.redcountyrp.ga [English]

Introduction
Let me gather your attention before you look away, so let's get started! Fort Carson Roleplay was a project that was not taken lightly, in our time of development, we have made tough choices trying to pick and choose the right scripts, the right admins and Game Supporters during this time so we can have a well-developed and managed team. Our mission however, is very different than the rest. The time, money, and dedication that has been put into this server is more than we'd imagined. In the end, it was worth it. The result of what we have created was impressive. We started this with a mission that we're going to create a dynamic and fun place to roleplay. We wanted to create a place that you can come into and not have to worry about being treated wrong, nor disrespected. Here we value our players just as much as everyone else, as players do come first. In result to all of this we have created what we have been imagining for a very, very long time

Co-Operation
Here at Liberty City Roleplay, we feel that getting along with other servers is a priority. With this, we vow to the Community we do not encourage nor endorse DDosing, hacking, trolling, or advertising on any other server. They have built 

Experience
We have taken very precise measurements to build what we have. We have refurbished and created something that will bring an entire new name and experience to the roleplay community. From our Game Server to our Forums, we have been trying to make a more welcoming and immersive place for you to enjoy.

Why play here?
Well, that we cannot answer for you; we can only leave it for you to decide on your own by embracing you on our journey and hope for the best outcome. Even connecting once is one thing that we'd love for you to do and give yourself an opportunity to join in on something amazing on a much larger scale.

Summary
Our mission began in early 2016 with the ambition to give everyone the best roleplay experience possible. We had strived to reach that point, but once we did.. it was worth it. We feel that when you join, you will immediately feel a connection between you and the rest of the community. After all, we're a family in it to do one thing and one thing only; to have fun. We gathered a well-developed and experienced team that we are proud to present. We continue to this day to push ourselves to satisfy you, the community, to make it a friendly and welcoming environment.
Welcome to Fort Carson Roleplay.

Trailer
We have put together a trailer that we invite you to watch

Server Information
mtasa://104.155.98.138:22003
----
Homepage: http://lcrp.ml
Forums: http://lcrp.ml/forum

Sincerely,
- Liberty City Roleplay

On 29-6-2017 at 21:27, madsup said:

i cant connect your server... 

ip doesnt work

mtasa://104.155.98.138:22003

Edited by Dutchman101
removed your reply to flamewar attempt by FernandoMTA who'se comment was also deleted.
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SummitRoleplay said:

Nice thread copied from my forums, please make your own instead of copying everything, like your scripts. ;-)

If you're saying he copied from here then by looking at the dates, it seems more like you copied him.

Also, funny thing, you know what else I see copied? https://forums.owlgaming.net/ > http://summitroleplay.net/

Edited by Investor
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
25 minutes ago, SummitRoleplay said:

There's no way for us to know if that external forum allows editing topics without note you did so, or anonymous login (dates) so we cannot determine if you really didn't just edit that topic on there to reflect Fort Carson RP (Dizzle's) topic. All I see is you creating another topic with same content as this one barely 20 mins ago, way later than Dizzle did so.

Again as we have to be led by reliable facts, your topic is the one that's going to be removed, and I ask you to stop this argument to prevent it evolving into yet another flamewar. So anyone continuing arguments below this (my) post will face consequences..

On 3-8-2017 at 22:31, Dutchman101 said:

There's no way for us to know if that external forum allows editing topics without note you did so, or anonymous login (dates) so we cannot determine if you really didn't just edit that topic on there to reflect Fort Carson RP (Dizzle's) topic. All I see is you creating another topic with same content as this one barely 20 mins ago, way later than Dizzle did so.

Again as we have to be led by reliable facts, your topic is the one that's going to be removed, and I ask you to stop this argument to prevent it evolving into yet another flamewar. So anyone continuing arguments below this (my) post will face consequences..

Thanks dutch man i appriciate it second: mind changing the name of the topic to: maximum roleplay red county www.redcountyrp.ga

12 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Why is there a mix of LCRP and Maximum Fort Carson?

Liberty was a project we now on red county and bone county

35.190.198.58:22003

http://imgur.com/a/l4Y0i

UPDATE: V3.0.2

System:

New Report-System

New Help-System

New Job-System

New Vehicle System

New Account-System

New Admin-system

World:

Removed the entire Desert and replaced with a Forest and grass

New custom interiors

New Vehicles added

New Jobs:

Photographer

Miner

Truck Driver

Pizza Delivery

Trash can Collector

Fisher

UCP:

www.redcountyrp.ga

Forums:

www.redcountyrp.ga/forum

Server: 

mta://35.190.198.58:22003

Discord:

https://discord.gg/cVwDEuA

MORE UPDATES INCOMMING SOON! PLEASE CHECK OUR SERVER AND FORUMS.