Starting out,just a few questions (please answer)

Mr.V

Hello everyone.

I am considering downloading this mod and i have a few questions about it.

You dont`t need to answer all of them, one is good enough.

Lets just skip the introduction and go to it:

1.)Can i have MTA, but still be able to play singleplayer?

I mean can i have like 2 shortcuts on my desktop, 1 for GTA and 1 for the mod.

2.)Can i buy property in this mod?

I want to have my own place, and not share it, like in GTA online.

3.)Any EU servers?

I live in southeast europe so i hope there are some.Western asian servers are ok too

Hey bro !

U can have MTA but u will not get shortcuts of GTA while u install MTA after installation only MTA will be shortcut on ur desktop if u need to to open gta u need to again open GTA sa by ur local files !!only MTA mod will be on ur desktop!

I didn't get it as I know u want to create ur own server and own mods for ur mta server? U can buy ur own server and control it by ftp ,myphp ,control panel which will provide by hosters of MTA sa!u can create ur own mods and share them in community and share ur experience as third party or paid services by offering cost price and tell about ur scripts information !!

.)Any EU servers?

Not only EU servers there are USA,France,Russia,srilanka,India ,EU,Singapore,Germany ... location servers also there u can easily find European servers when u install MTA sa and open it and click quick connect and u can search servers u need and play 

Welcome to MTA sa !! Hope u enjoy 

27 minutes ago, Khadeer143 said:

Hey bro !

U can have MTA but u will not get shortcuts of GTA while u install MTA after installation only MTA will be shortcut on ur desktop if u need to to open gta u need to again open GTA sa by ur local files !!only MTA mod will be on ur desktop!

I didn't get it as I know u want to create ur own server and own mods for ur mta server? U can buy ur own server and control it by ftp ,myphp ,control panel which will provide by hosters of MTA sa!u can create ur own mods and share them in community and share ur experience as third party or paid services by offering cost price and tell about ur scripts information !!

.)Any EU servers?

Not only EU servers there are USA,France,Russia,srilanka,India ,EU,Singapore,Germany ... location servers also there u can easily find European servers when u install MTA sa and open it and click quick connect and u can search servers u need and play 

Welcome to MTA sa !! Hope u enjoy 

8 minutes ago, xeon17 said:

1. Yes

2. This mod works different than GTA Online. MTA has dedicated servers. All are different and you can join them.
You can create your server too.

3. MTA has many servers from EU, mostly from France.

Thank you for answering,but in question 2 i meant can i buy houses like in singleplayer ( safehouses ) and possibly clothes and weapons

Yes u can buy houses ,weapons,clothes,vehicles all like RPG system but u need to upload some mods of community so that the buying things can work like for house u need to download and run them in ur server resource name house system

Weapons shop ,food ,skin shop,visit community u will get all resources there !!RPG mean roleplay gaming and  in freeoram u will not able to provide buying system because all will free but u can customise freeroam also to RPG system !!

3 minutes ago, xeon17 said:

Depends of the server you decide to play in. But since there are many RPG servers the question is yes.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot man

1 minute ago, Khadeer143 said:

Yes u can buy houses ,weapons,clothes,vehicles all like RPG system but u need to upload some mods of community so that the buying things can work like for house u need to download and run them in ur server resource name house system

Weapons shop ,food ,skin shop,visit community u will get all resources there !!RPG mean roleplay gaming and  in freeoram u will not able to provide buying system because all will free but u can customise freeroam also to RPG system !!

Thanks, il do that