Map Help

yung

So i joined a sever earlier and it has the exact ebisu map i wanted so i went to the server files and got the map and went to add it to my maps but i saw that it didn't have the meta file this is what it had, and i need help on how i can load it or whatever.

nWht5Vz.png

20 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

If  he was using map editor then he don't need to make meta.XML mapeditor auto save meta.XML,Lua & maps also if not then he need to make meta file by his own

Dude, I'ts just models and replace, no ,map, that's why it's not from the editor

9 hours ago, Khadeer143 said:

Visit ur server files mtasa/resources or gameplay folder if u mapped base in map editor or if u upload via ftp also u can get ur map file there only at gameplay directory or resources 

Did you even read what he said? He said he joined a server, downloaded models and he want's to use them, but obviously the meta was not downloaded to the client folder... he didn't say anything about a map.

To create the meta, look at this: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Meta.xml

PS.: I know MTA allows it, but it's not a nice thing to do..

12 minutes ago, pa3ck said:

Did you even read what he said? He said he joined a server, downloaded models and he want's to use them, but obviously the meta was not downloaded to the client folder... he didn't say anything about a map.

To create the meta, look at this: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Meta.xml

PS.: I know MTA allows it, but it's not a nice thing to do..

Oh k bro 

but that's not good idea I think using other files and adding meta.XML rights of urs not good yung