MTA:SA Game mode idea = Turfwars

Do you like the idea of this game type?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of this game type?

• Yeah it sounds cool
    • No, not for me..

One thing i have really enjoyed so far in SA is the turfwars in Los Santos, being able to seize and lose territory really made it fun as you fight to take over blocks and rule the ghetto's.. so i thought it would be really good if it could be implemented somehow to MTA as a game mode..

Example:

Turfwars being a 3 team game mode in the los santos area..

3 teams are:

Grove families - green

Ballas - Purple

Vagos - yellow

just like in SP each teams territories are coloured in the map as thier team colour.

Each team starts with a starting area like MTA VC and a set load out which should be the same for each team. Gameplay will be similiar to something like Onslaught of UT2004 or Day of Defeat

Each territory has like a flag or somekind of capture point, which a player must hold for a certain amount of seconds this could be dependant on the size or importance of the territory, or may need 2 or more players to stand on the capture point a number of seconds, attempting o capture an enemy territory will alert players that that territory is under attack.

When a player captures a territory for his team it turns thier team colour on the radar, and they will have access to whatever resources that territory spawns. E.g capturing one territory may provide the team with a certain weapon or vehicle, that can only be used by members of the team that hold that territory. e.g if that area spawns a certain vehicle it will be locked to members of the other teams, or the weapons can only be picked up by members of that team.

I think it would make a fun team mode on top of the already expected open game modes, like deathmatch.

When time runs out the team that holds the most territories wins. It should be possible but would probably take a long time for the MTA team to code.

Vote if you like :)