I can't delete this ....

orcun99

1 minute ago, StormFighter said:

addEventHandler("onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement(getThisResource()),
	function()
    	removeWorldModel(modelID, radius, x, y, z)
    end
)

Put it in a server side script, look for the ID of that fence, for example here, fill out the arguments, start the script, when you go to test mode in editor, it'll do the magic.

Thank you but I can't select object so idk modeld radius x y z

10 minutes ago, orcun99 said:
12 minutes ago, StormFighter said:

addEventHandler("onResourceStart", getResourceRootElement(getThisResource()),
	function()
    	removeWorldModel(modelID, radius, x, y, z) -- modelID = the object's id you want to delete, radius = the radius where you delete, x,y,z = the coordinate where you delete (radius's start point)
    end
)

Put it in a server side script, look for the ID of that fence, for example here, fill out the arguments, start the script, when you go to test mode in editor, it'll do the magic.

Thank you but I can't select object so idk modeld radius x y z

I assume, you haven't opened the link. You can click on any point of the GTA map, and it will show you the pictures, and detailed information about the objects in a radius. After that, you look for the object (based on the pictures) and find it.

Edited by StormFighter
1 minute ago, Skarbonke said:

Just press e i think ( the crosshair comes red) then try to delete that, should fix

That is right. Pressing E in editor, puts the cursor in a "sensitive" mode, which allows you to select object with smalles collissions. But still, there are some objects, which collission is so little, you can't select them with "sensitive" mode either. Then you have to use the script i sent to you.

1 minute ago, StormFighter said:

That is right. Pressing E in editor, puts the cursor in a "sensitive" mode, which allows you to select object with smalles collissions. But still, there are some objects, which collission is so little, you can't select them with "sensitive" mode either. Then you have to use the script i sent to you.

If it would be your created object you could just press "Current elements" and find that object and just press F3, but in this situation it's not your object, it's gta sa object so ye, you're right.

I also got same situation sometimes when I zoomed it sometimes I fixed them by clicking and removing them try to rotate camera angle +zoom as possible to get object collision I tried it many times and work some times !!

5 hours ago, StormFighter said:

I think zooming may help it helps me many times !!