Getting client's MAC address

Tosti

Hello there. Is there any way to get connected client MAC address? I found few topics but they we're imo depreciated. I'm thinking about creating ban "system" based on MAC address and serial.

Edited by Tosti

In my opinion only serial will suffice for your ban system as serial cant be changed of a pc or laptop :) and also if you have a data saving system make it store values on basis of serial key which means SERIALNUMBER WILL BE PRIMARY KEY OF YOUR DATABASE :) Happy scripting :D making it 

unexploitable

Edited by Ayush Rathore

Yeah but it's not my point. Ur idea is really cool, but what when someone logs on account, on another computer? I've already made account system basing on IPS4

Already if i will ban serial then there are methods to change your serial because it is based on hardware and software. I've aleady met few people which had changed serial and be able to join MTA Server (on same computer) where they were banned

1 hour ago, Tosti said:

Yeah but it's not my point. Ur idea is really cool, but what when someone logs on account, on another computer? I've already made account system basing on IPS4

Already if i will ban serial then there are methods to change your serial because it is based on hardware and software. I've aleady met few people which had changed serial and be able to join MTA Server (on same computer) where they were banned

So i would ask u if you can make changes to your saving system by adding two column for banAccount and banTime and then on player Login by that account he can never cheat :)

and also go to below link and u will get to know that Mac Addresses can also be changed so my above method will be best :)