1. 1. What would u give the GUI?

• less then 5/10, i don't like it
    • 5/10
    • 6/10
    • 7/10
    • 8/10
    • 9/10
    • 10/10, it is perfection

If you would like to see the work I have done towards a new GUI look, please send a message (MSN, ICQ, PM) and let me know. I will send it out for you to look at. Currently, I believe it takes the .NET Framework to run, but I dont have a computer without this to test on. I will post a somewhat basic (vanilla) screenshot for you. I made it a more compact design, assuming that everything will eventually be integrated into a single, smaller program with all functionality built in.

http://jeebus.no-ip.com/

Edited by Guest
I will post a somewhat basic (vanilla) screenshot for you.

I think this is covered. I wasn't going for l33t graphics and a cool skin. More for compactness and functionality.

Again, if you would like the exe to see the rest, send a message my way.

Nice GUI, i like !!! 8/10

its pretty easy to use and understand the GUI great work, i think Maybe it could be even easyer to use....

How about a big GREEN light to show that you ARE connected to a server

and a big RED light showing you are NOT connected

and a big YELLOW light for something else

Just so I feel better, can you edit your posts to say if you are talking about my layout, or the current? Better yet, add your reviews of both..

This is still a work in progress, and only a suggestion to what future versions can/should look like. I welcome your inputs/suggestions.

• MTA Team
If you would like to see the work I have done towards a new GUI look, please send a message (MSN, ICQ, PM) and let me know. I will send it out for you to look at. Currently, I believe it takes the .NET Framework to run, but I dont have a computer without this to test on. I will post a somewhat basic (vanilla) screenshot for you. I made it a more compact design, assuming that everything will eventually be integrated into a single, smaller program with all functionality built in.

http://jeebus.no-ip.com/

For the moment such a GUI isn't possible. We are using VB for the client and C++ for the server which makes it somewhat difficult to integrate one into another

Sorry you just asked my opinion... I gave you 5, less than the mean "can do better". The first box is ugly (with the 4 option). I would had prefer nearly a windows thing, or linuw one. The second is deceiving : i prefers the version we betatested (lol, first saturday, it didn't worked)

;)

Yakuzzza

• MTA Team
i think it should open gta3 when u connect to the server....not right when u open the console it's really annoying, it would be rly nice

Well in theory the best thing to do is first start a new game and then connect to the server. Thats why we launch both at the same time