Si|ent

MTA:SA Vehicle synchronisation video released.

wow man this is amazing now ill be playing SA all day mwhahahah

oh...my...god

this is amazing

heh, this also shows the peeps that you DO work fast

Yeh... is 'Blue' some code word for a new drug? :? I've never seen so much news.

Yeh... is 'Blue' some code word for a new drug? :? I've never seen so much news.Try a newspaper or http://news.google.com :)

Yeh great video :D

No updates for blue for so long time and now, whoop and 2 updates in 3 days :D Great, keep going update us like this, I like it :D helps me being patient :)

Yeh... is 'Blue' some code word for a new drug? :? I've never seen so much news.

Try a newspaper or http://news.google.com :)

:o *dies of news overload*.

nice vid guys, cant wait to hit the roads with bicycles in mp :)

wow, nice. i think i might play mta again when this is going to be released. i'll keep an eye on mtavc.com. :)

Its good to see such progress maybe a first release like when the first alpha versions of the gta3mta when mta just started or just like mtavc 0.1 only chat needs to be done a stable version and a first release looks ok then :lol::lol: Im not asking for a release its just a suggestion of what a first version could be everyone really wants to play gta sa in multiplayer and seeing this video makes me belief that a alpha version is almost done or something

it is nowhere near done we have just made some headway :-P

we'll keep you updated on our status as it changes.

Good work guys. Even {DBC}Lance was impressed so it must be good.

haha :P yeah i mean, i never expected that the mta team would give MTA SA such high priority, i thought they would finish mta blue and built a vc version on it first(in other words, would take some more time without much updates for the ppl . :wink: )

Its good to see such progress maybe a first release like when the first alpha versions of the gta3mta when mta just started or just like mtavc 0.1 only chat needs to be done a stable version and a first release looks ok then :lol::lol: Im not asking for a release its just a suggestion of what a first version could be everyone really wants to play gta sa in multiplayer and seeing this video makes me belief that a alpha version is almost done or something

well, we've been told it'll be much easier to convert since the blue platform is much more expandble than the old one. so it'll be a nice big leap for the first release, rather than just some basic netcode (of course, afaik)

even though that video is from an early test it still looks pretty smooth. Can't wait for the final version!

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm interested in modding GTA: SA, but I'm not sure how to start. I've read through some of these forums, but haven't been able to find some really solid information. Currently, I'm interested in adding objects to the world or changing the world itself, just like the MTA team did in the last news post.

Any help at all would be appreciated,

Ryan

GTAryan we have a section for other GTA modifications, try there. This is a thread for a news item, don't go offtopic please.

/me likes.

Impressive work MTA team :)

And to think.. Haven't even bought a copy yet :x

vid looks great :D

keep up the good work

As someone who's been highly critical of the MTA team, and many times has wished to take a baseball bat to them, I have to say that I enjoy this new direction the MTA team is taking.

Hopefully you will release regular updates in the coming weeks and months. Good job, hope it continues down this path.