MTA:SA Vehicle synchronisation video released.

Si|ent

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to see such progress maybe a first release like when the first alpha versions of the gta3mta when mta just started or just like mtavc 0.1 only chat needs to be done a stable version and a first release looks ok then :lol::lol: Im not asking for a release its just a suggestion of what a first version could be everyone really wants to play gta sa in multiplayer and seeing this video makes me belief that a alpha version is almost done or something

Good work guys. Even {DBC}Lance was impressed so it must be good.

haha :P yeah i mean, i never expected that the mta team would give MTA SA such high priority, i thought they would finish mta blue and built a vc version on it first(in other words, would take some more time without much updates for the ppl . :wink: )

Its good to see such progress maybe a first release like when the first alpha versions of the gta3mta when mta just started or just like mtavc 0.1 only chat needs to be done a stable version and a first release looks ok then :lol::lol: Im not asking for a release its just a suggestion of what a first version could be everyone really wants to play gta sa in multiplayer and seeing this video makes me belief that a alpha version is almost done or something

well, we've been told it'll be much easier to convert since the blue platform is much more expandble than the old one. so it'll be a nice big leap for the first release, rather than just some basic netcode (of course, afaik)

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm interested in modding GTA: SA, but I'm not sure how to start. I've read through some of these forums, but haven't been able to find some really solid information. Currently, I'm interested in adding objects to the world or changing the world itself, just like the MTA team did in the last news post.

Any help at all would be appreciated,

Ryan

As someone who's been highly critical of the MTA team, and many times has wished to take a baseball bat to them, I have to say that I enjoy this new direction the MTA team is taking.

Hopefully you will release regular updates in the coming weeks and months. Good job, hope it continues down this path.