Gang Wars in MTA:SA

I think Gang Wars could definitely be a great thing to adapt to Multi Theft Auto. In the game, there are different gangs, and each gang has their own territories, sometimes a certain gang tries to take over another gang territory, and the other gang would have to try and defend it. Sounds like that would be a GREAT mode for MTA:SA - Perhaps which ever gang gets all the territory first wins, or whichever gang had the most territory and the end of a specified time limit wins. I really like that idea, maybe it's already been mentioned before a bunch, but i really think it's vital to add it to the next MTA. I registered here just to suggest that.

Also i would like to see some sort of cops vs robbers mode. I'm sure that's been mentioned before.

Definately would like to see this. Perhaps you could section up all parts of the map into territories and have up to 64 players join or something (if possible). You could perhaps have AI controlled gang members holding points for you, so you can trigger the 'gang war' thing in a territory to capture it, as well as have them defend them for you.

Also thought you could buy guns from Ammunation from money you get for the no. of territories your team holds.

I reckon this would be one killer game-mode to have, although I can see that it could cause one hell of a lot of lag.

ye, don't make me laugh 64 players in one mta-game

look Vice City, people start lagging when there are 15 players in game.. and you want 64? hahaha

Its gonna be on BLUE though not the old technology. That number will surely go up.

Its gonna be on BLUE though not the old technology. That number will surely go up.

think about the Pentium III 's the game wil be running on, you really think those computers can handle 64 players?

at least the half of the "community" got a computer that can NOT handle the game now, and so they prolly can't handle 64 players at SA, even though it will be on the Blue-core..

RazoR played too many on dutch servers which are crowded with +/- 12 year old players, that's the reason of some crappy pc's who aren't able to run VC/SA normal

those guys represent only a smart part of the MTA community (and you need to keep the current bugs with the current core in mind) :wink:

think about the Pentium III 's the game wil be running on, you really think those computers can handle 64 players?

I'm not sure that SA would even run on a P3. But anyway, think of the people who don't have P3's. Where would gaming be today if developers designed their games for the lowest common denominator?

err a game community usually exists out of ppl who bought/play the game and you say half of the peeps who got the game cant run it? :roll:

i'm talking bout the MTA-version of the game, wisey

if they cant run mta then sp wouldnt run any better, at least on my system it doesnt matter that much wether i play sp or mta, uses both about the same resources (client only of course)

err a game community usually exists out of ppl who bought/play the game and you say half of the peeps who got the game cant run it? :roll:

i'm talking bout the MTA-version of the game, wisey

if they cant run mta then sp wouldnt run any better, at least on my system it doesnt matter that much wether i play sp or mta, uses both about the same resources (client only of course)

my lil' brother has got VC sp and MTA too..

VC normal framerate -> 30

MTA framerate -> 15-20

the synced parts eat too much memory from his computer, so MTA is too heavy for hi scomputer, even though the SP works fine..

• 3 months later...
RazoR played too many on dutch servers which are crowded with +/- 12 year old players, that's the reason of some crappy pc's who aren't able to run VC/SA normal :wink:

Ok I'm 12 years old man. I actually have a nice computer that was custom built. Stop being a friggen steretype and calm the fuck down.