me

Another ASE topic...

K... I installed MTA, connected to a server. shibby. fun.

of course, I was only using the server that was filled-in by default...

I then installed ASE... install went well, everything nice, then it gets to the part of the first-time config wizard, where you select the games ASE is to be able to show.

No MTA.

Poop.

Is there a way to add a new game to the list?

Or do I have to install ASE and then MTA? :roll:

oh ya... one more thing: kill everyone you can find on the server... it's kinda boring to have everyone milling around... :D:D:D:wink::wink::wink:

in ASE go to file and folow the setup wizard. somewhere u get to what games u want to display. MTA will prolly be in the not installed games section of it

click

view | options | games | not installed | gta3mta | browse | select mta.exe

make sure u check "Visible in filter list" when u select mta in the "Not installed" parent

OOOH... it's GTA3: MTA... not MTA.

whoops :D

So ASE is the only way to find servers? Is it still free? I hate having to install another program... :?

its not shareware, its a 21 day trial

i found a key for it

meoa-hnbj-dchl-gnnd-mndg

it most likely will say in use, but the 21 day part will be gone but only the buddy tracer is disabled, but u dont need it to play mta! use the code

In ASE i put the MTA.EXE and said to make the stuff visible but i see no game servers, when i try to refresh list it tells me to pick from a branching tree in the side menu but mta doesnt branch, what do i do ???

see the little icons to the left? select one.

NOW click refresh...

you have to select the icon, otherwise ASE doesn't know which game you want servers for :D

i did select refresh a 100 times but it didnt refresh, somehow after fiddling around with the dedicated server crap and all i got the refresh stuff to work.

How do i join a game, after i'm at the connection page? click send for a request? nothing happen...all i get is ping, "You died" someone help me with this maybe?

you have to have those mta credits running first =)

i installed ASE yesterday but now it wont start i get an error:

error caused in EYE.EXE :(:cry:

I would like to kill ppl. I have managed to connect to a server, but i cant kill ppl nor destroy stuff... What gives? :x

Where can I have this... ASE?

How can I find mta servers with it?

I find ASE very affective, also for MTA. Only you don't see me sending game request using ASE. I get as far as them rocking Credits (ypu rocking). So is there a way you can with ASE ? :idea: That would be a great confort. ty.

Die all. :arrow: ... many times! :twisted:

I would like to kill ppl. I have managed to connect to a server, but i cant kill ppl nor destroy stuff... What gives?

2Problems to this, either:

#1. You are on there team which i assume you cannot kil them OR

#2. You arnt killing them enough, notice you start with 900hp... now thats alot of life N it takes a few 1000 uzi bullets to take down... (Notice thats why everyone uses cars :'(...)

Also Wazzaa U STOLE MY NAME !!! :D hehehe

aaahhhhhhh help ive followed the faq, ive been thru the forum threads and i still cant get ASE to work. ive selected the game executable as mta.exe, with visible in filter list checked, ASE finds the servers and lists em, I can connect but it doesnt auto launch the game. So, like the manual said i loaded up GTA3 through my normal shortcut (GTA has been set to mta mode, not sp mode) and all i get is the credits...over and over and over. The little LED thingy flashes, normally orange, and says Im gettin a downstream normally 10k/sec and it just doesnt work....help me ppllleeeaaassseeee :cry:

You have to hit 'send game request' while the credits are rolling :)

I dont even need to click send game request... it jus works on its own for me and usually i dont even get the creds i jus get please N the game loads even before the beggining creds start :D. Also wot do i do when my free trail on ASE runs out or i wud like to get the full reg effects... Im a lazy sod and i cud go crack it myself i suppose from sum http://www.megagames.com site or sumthin but if u guys have a working crack going around it wud help loads :D