dxDrawText problem

I'm tryna create bank text with dxDrawText and I can't resize it like the gta's money, how to do it? I can only with scale and that increase the X size and the Y size. What should I do to increase only the X size or the Y size of the text?

Thanks for helpers and sorry for bad english.

I have an other problem, I placed the other money under the gta's green money, but in other resolutions it is in an other place (not because I diden't used GuiGetScreenSize(), because the health bar and the money is in other place in every resolution, so the text stay in the same position but not under the money)

how do I fix that?

48 minutes ago, orel56000 said:

You are nor understanding me, the text stay in the same position to any resolution, but the hud of the weapon and the health bar and the money goes to an other position...

He understood you, you don't understand him. Please refer to this post: 

Edited by Hale
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hale said:

He understood you, you don't understand him. Please refer to this post: 

I understood him, he diden't understood me. I play on screen ratio 4:3, with resolution 1920X1080, but if player connecting with resolution 1920X1080 with screen ratio of 16:9 or 16:10 the text stay in the same postion but the health bar and money and weapon hud changes position, so the text not under the hud anymore....